In a couple of weeks the UFC officially becomes mainstream

Couple of those champs would be problematic to invite - Khabib would spy for the Russians, Tyron would take a knee in the oval office.

Luckily Cain is not HW champ, Trump would make him wait outside.

Good stuff
KUDOS

@Leinster Rugby

But Isis isn't "ended," and even if they were, there's dozens of other fundamentalist extremist groups still thriving. You can kill all the "terrorists" you like, but you can't kill an idea. There's no victory to be had here. I'm not sure why everyone is clamoring to proclaim victory every time a "leader" of one of these groups gets smoked by a drone.

And there is no "peace" in North Korea. Has Kim disarmed? Has he reduced his arsenal? Has he agreed to let inspectors enter his facilities? Last I checked, the armistice is still in place and progress towards peace is in the same place that it was after the Korean war.

I'm not even bashing the POTUS here, I just can't understand why his sycophants are so eager to give credit where it's not warranted.

It's still human cockfighting to most Americans.

Damnit.

Trump pardoning boxers while our prime minister is being pegged in a dress.

@Leinster Rugby

But Isis isn't "ended," and even if they were, there's dozens of other fundamentalist extremist groups still thriving. You can kill all the "terrorists" you like, but you can't kill an idea. There's no victory to be had here. I'm not sure why everyone is clamoring to proclaim victory every time a "leader" of one of these groups gets smoked by a drone.

And there is no "peace" in North Korea. Has Kim disarmed? Has he reduced his arsenal? Has he agreed to let inspectors enter his facilities? Last I checked, the armistice is still in place and progress towards peace is in the same place that it was after the Korean war.

I'm not even bashing the POTUS here, I just can't understand why his sycophants are so eager to give credit where it's not warranted.
I agree other groups will rise up. So? You are saying what we have done to ISIS isn't a good thing? It's not a final solution to extremism, obviously. But it's not a good thing? The world is better off today, then it was when ISIS was at it's height of strength, no?

You don't think the steps that have been made in North Korea are a good thing? Again, the world isn't all lollipops and cotton candy. But you can at least admit it's better than it was.

I don't know if you are a Trump Hater, or Liberal or whatever. But don't be so blind to just hate and not give any credit, when it's due.

I'm not passing judgement on you, but I hope you aren't the type of person who would defend MS-13, just because Trump called them animals. Because if you are, in all sincerity, you have no credibility.

In b4 female fighter gets pussy grabbed

lQjSFBA.gif

Idk.

With a bigger audience, more people will be disappointed when a big ESPN card is inevitably cancelled due to an injury or drug test failure.

You attribute peace in Korea and the end of ISIS to Donald trump?

Lol.
Meh. If it was any other president we would all be giving them credit. Even if you dislike the guy as a person ( i do) lets not be ridiculous here.

You attribute peace in Korea and the end of ISIS to Donald trump?

Lol.

Turn off CNN and MSNBC..even though they following article: and you will be able to reply to people you have been brainwashed to disagree with, with more than "Lol".

Get informed, or you'll be a fucking sheep your whole life.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/asia/south-korea-trump-nobel-prize-intl/index.html

I would also say Trump took care of ISIS pretty fucking quick (1.5 years?) after Obama's 8 years in office of letting them grow exponentially.

I hate smug ass fucktards who regurgitate brain-dead talking points. Get a clue man, use your fucking brain and quit listening to fake ass news networks.

Konour and Honda did more for MMA than this will, and I say that as a compliment to them both.

@BoD 2.0

I agree other groups will rise up. So? You are saying what we have done to ISIS isn't a good thing? It's not a final solution to extremism, obviously. But it's not a good thing? The world is better off today, then it was when ISIS was at it's height of strength, no?

Is blowing up extremists a good thing? Sure. But let's consider the factors that contributed to this extremism. How did Isis come to be? How many terrorist groups has the U.S. actually armed, funded, and supported to achieve our own goals, only to have them point those weapons at us later. Ask how outing a dictator that we put in power, based on non-existent intelligence, destabilize an entire region and spawn an insurgency? And what are we doing to alleviate the situation, outside of blowing shit up? Again, to say Isis is severely diminished is a joke because more people will continue to join, and new cells will spring up. You can't eliminate an idea. Saudi Arabia funds the same terrorists that Iran does, yet we continue to do business with them while we scrapped any hope at a diplomatic solution with Iran. Let's be honest about what's going on in the middle east. It has nothing to do with ideals, democracy, and principles. So sorry, when Trump brags about smoking an Isis leader, I'm not exactly impressed because he hasn't really achieved anything in the grand scheme. We're no closer to peace than we were a year ago. And I haven't even touched the Palestine/ Israel situation. Let's save that for another thread lol.

You don't think the steps that have been made in North Korea are a good thing? Again, the world isn't all lollipops and cotton candy. But you can at least admit it's better than it was.

Sure, the North and South Korean leaders holding hands certainly is a good thing. So is a verbal commitment to end missile testing, even if there's been no steps towards disarming outside of that. But are we better than we were? I'm not so sure. Trump's bluster towards Kim is actually ill received by many on the South Korean side. If Kim goes Rogue, South Koreans are the ones who will pay the price first. They would certainly prefer a more diplomatic solution than Trumps current approach of threatening and provoking a mad man who has nukes and scuds. And if you research Kim's father, you'll know that he often flip flopped between threats and hostile activity to kind gestures and open communication. Based on historical precedent, many experts believe that Kim II is just taking a page out of dad's book. I wouldn't put any weight behind his words. Why in the fuck would anyone trust the guy? The sanctions are a joke, because China is North Koreas economic lifeline, and they happen to hold over a trillion dollars of U.S. debt. Don't count on the U.S. getting tough on China to uphold our sanctions any time soon. So again, from where I'm sitting, nothing has really changed.

I don't know if you are a Trump Hater, or Liberal or whatever. But don't be so blind to just hate and not give any credit, when it's due.

I don't know why it matters. You'll notice that while responding to your post and sharing ideas, I never once invoked the words "republican, conservative, etc." We can share ideas and not have to hem eachother into an ideology or stereotype. Just because I think Trump is ineffective as a president doesn't make me a flaming liberal or a snowflake. I might even be a republican for all you know. I own guns, I hunt, I'm a military veteran, I'm for states rights, etc. I care about ideas, not political party allegiances or insults. Although I did call his supporters "sycophants." Mostly due to the fact that he inspires a rabid kind of loyalty that's proving to be very divisive.

I'm not passing judgement on you, but I hope you aren't the type of person who would defend MS-13, just because Trump called them animals. Because if you are, in all sincerity, you have no credibility.

No. I wouldn't defend MS-13. And I'm not sure which major left leaning news organization openly opposed his statement. Every source that I've seen reporting "the left is offended" was something along the lines of a Fox, Breitbart, Daily Herald, etc. which are notoriously hard core right. Just because Fox news told you the left is offended, doesn't mean it's true. It's more partisan rhetoric. I'm sure there were some who were offended, but fuck them. I don't pay much attention to what the right or left is offended about. I care about ideas and historical precedent.

none of these posters are war room regulars, so they need to pay taxes to me for the privilege of being here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back