In a couple of weeks the UFC officially becomes mainstream

Turn off CNN and MSNBC..even though they following article: and you will be able to reply to people you have been brainwashed to disagree with, with more than "Lol".

Get informed, or you'll be a fucking sheep your whole life.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/asia/south-korea-trump-nobel-prize-intl/index.html

I would also say Trump took care of ISIS pretty fucking quick (1.5 years?) after Obama's 8 years in office of letting them grow exponentially.

I hate smug ass fucktards who regurgitate brain-dead talking points. Get a clue man, use your fucking brain and quit listening to fake ass news networks.

Be quiet you idiot

Meh. If it was any other president we would all be giving them credit. Even if you dislike the guy as a person ( i do) lets not be ridiculous here.
Attributing those things to trump when he clearly had nothing whatsoever to do with them, is ridiculous.

Stock market booming, tax cuts across board, ISIS destroyed, Peace in Korea, China cut tariffs, unemployment at record lows, N Korea denuclearized, Jack Johnson pardoned and Hillary not in office.

Yeah Trump has really disappointed on his commitments. Damn it’s been a tough year for Trump haters hahaha

You forgot the part when he renegged on the Iran deal, which would have been great.

Also, the economy is booming with or without Trump.

Back