In 6 years and 13 fights, Rory only finished 4 fights!

Since he has fought mostly all like top 5 guys thats not bad he could have fought more scrubs to pad his stats but whats the point .
thing is, he hasnt finished any of those Top guys... no, i dont count tarec as a top guy

He is not known to be a KO artist but its really technical and one of the most complete mma fighter on the roaster

I didn't think he was worth a damn either but how can you not respect him after that Robbie fight.

He beat the piss outta current ufc ww champ

A while ago there were rumors of the UFC hiring people to post online and honestly with some of the sudden Rory bashing I'm almost starting to believe it

and those guys being, Guymon, Pyle, Mills and Saffedine..in the last 4 years he only finished 1..... let that sink in for a minute...

What is there to sink in? Literally don't get the point of the thread.

Robbie Lawler - 2 finishes in the last 4 years. Isn't he some ZOMG JUST BLEED GOD?

Carlos Condit - 2 finishes in the last 4 years. Dude has a fkin 93% finishing rate in his wins, though.

Nick Diaz hasn't finished anyone since 2011.

Johnny Hendricks - 2 finishes in the last 4 years.

Let all this sink in for a minute.

Rory is just like Jon Fitch and Okami that UFC throws away. Are they good fighters? Yes. Are they top fighters? Yes. Will they ever be champ in UFC? Nope! That's why

Rory MacDonald was/is way too young compared to the rest of the top 170lbs fighters (and USADA should be shortening the careers of mma fighters) to be saying he can't be the champion. I'm sure you would have said the same thing about T-Wood who he already beat. Its all about favorable matchups (and skill) to get a belt.

i am responsible fo what i say and not what you understand from it... its a fact that i just stated Facts.
I understood the same thing that the other guy, so maybe you don't really understand what the meaning of what you said was. It's not what you think you said, it's what the others think you said... You can leave now, and maybe never come back ?!

What is there to sink in? Literally don't get the point of the thread.

Robbie Lawler - 2 finishes in the last 4 years. Isn't he some ZOMG JUST BLEED GOD?

Carlos Condit - 2 finishes in the last 4 years. Dude has a fkin 93% finishing rate in his wins, though.

Nick Diaz hasn't finished anyone since 2011.

Johnny Hendricks - 2 finishes in the last 4 years.

Let all this sink in for a minute.

Come on man, don't give the UFC PR rep a hard time; you could get him fired by responding with facts like that; he probably has a family to feed.

Back