In 6 years and 13 fights, Rory only finished 4 fights!

You thought you actually had an interesting insight, didn't you?

Right. And Nate, BJ, Ellenberger, Maia, and Woodley are all finished soooooo often.

and those guys being, Guymon, Pyle, Mills and Saffedine..in the last 4 years he only finished 1..... let that sink in for a minute...

he schooled the current ww champ, and gave the former champ one of his toughest fights......let that sink in for a while retard

I like the Diaz brothers way more then Conor. Saying Rory is a jobber is ridiculous though. Look at the people he has fought. Him and Lawler was one of the best action fights ever. You are just hating on the guy....he beat the current champ and number 3 with ease and his only losses are to 3 guys in the top 5 currently. He has fought everyone in the top 5 and faired well at 27.

If he had embraced The Canadian Psycho nickname he would've been a bigger draw for sure. But no.. He has to have a shitty nickname..

Ares and Red King are both awesome nicknames and also fresh, finally something other than "Pitbull" or something like that.

I liked Ares way better though, shame that he changed it

another hater. he doesn't have ko power you dipshit most realise this.

It's almost like he's fighting other top 10 fighters or something, but we know that'd never happen.

Strange.

Ares and Red King are both awesome nicknames and also fresh, finally something other than "Pitbull" or something like that.

I liked Ares way better though, shame that he changed it

"Red King" is actually pretty cool. I'm just saying if he gets introduced as "The Canadian Psycho" while he is doing his usual intense fight face the mainstream audience may very well latch on to him more

Because Wonderboy, Lawler, Diaz and the other guys he's been fighting get finished right and left when they're not up against Rory, right TS?

{<BJPeen}

This only underscores his strength of schedule, IMO.

Last edited:
Since he has fought mostly all like top 5 guys thats not bad he could have fought more scrubs to pad his stats but whats the point .

Guy is not in ufc people start bashing

I'm assuming within 2-3 weeks Rory will be a bum who was never any good.

So what, he's still one of the best wws in the world.

Yeah, now that it seems like he is going to Bellator, all of a sudden threads trying to discredit him pop up. Paid UFC trolls. Let that sink in.

Fighting top contenders at an incredibly young age. He's still only 27.

Back