I'm worried about Khabib's safety

he better not ever step foot inside america. conor could easily kill him these days. looking at conor's size and strength he could punch khabib's head clean off
no wonder khabib retires, the psychological trauma that he experienced from conor. the excrement on the bus. I bet he still has nightmares of conor.

<{Joewithit}>

This guy is always training alone with Yes man coaches. It's the most obvious point of his decline. Yes he can work on certain things but training is about being uncomfortable being called out on your shit and grinding. When you always do what you want to do while your coaches are literally sitting around like dopes not giving pointers and not fixing holes it's detrimental. Combine that with Roids, Age, a broken leg and an inconsistent training schedule and it spells out disaster. He might land a KO his next bout as it's his specialty but the old humble Conor is gone.
In that video posted by TS it looked like Conor was training worse than Tony. Some super.retarded shit in that video, touch butt level of retardation.

Troll thread aside, I really don't see this new approach going well for Conor. At his best his style was all about movement and speed. Creating angles and openings, getting in and getting out. This new approach seemingly built around power and a heavy footed boxing attack is the polar opposite, at least in terms of striking approach. I guess a true polar opposite approach would be reinventing himself as D1 Conor or Abu Dhabi Conor.

But this plodding power punching style is just going to make him easier to take down and harder for him to create opening to land his shots.

propably some arabians payed him to do that for a commercial or something

off to the wasteland with you

Conor is 1-3 since becoming a double champ. Tells you everything you need to know about today's double champ prestige.

is that why he's scared shitless to give conor a rematch?

no worries, conor about to end islam's career just like he did khabib

Back