I'm worried about Khabib's safety

AdamWarlock

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
he better not ever step foot inside america. conor could easily kill him these days. looking at conor's size and strength he could punch khabib's head clean off
no wonder khabib retires, the psychological trauma that he experienced from conor. the excrement on the bus. I bet he still has nightmares of conor.

he better not ever step foot inside america. conor could easily kill him these days. looking at conor's size and strength he could punch khabib's head clean off
no wonder khabib retires, the psychological trauma that he experienced from conor. the excrement on the bus. I bet he still has nightmares of conor.

Nice find! I haven’t seen this training footage before, that’s some vicious GNP.

Khabib ended Conor.
Hope you are doing well my brother and continuing to spread the good word of Jones
Have you heard about last Thursday when Jones stormed into a chicken factory and saved 40,000 chickens from being inhumanely slaughtered for meat consumption? So heroic and compassionate.
Jones bless

Hope you are doing well my brother and continuing to spread the good word of Jones
Have you heard about last Thursday when Jones stormed into a chicken factory and saved 40,000 chickens from being inhumanely slaughtered for meat consumption? So heroic and compassionate.
Jones bless
I have been slacking in my duties recently but will continue to spread the good word as the festive season approaches. I wonder if one day we'll have another Christmas where we celebrate the birth of Saint Jon...

This guy is always training alone with Yes man coaches. It's the most obvious point of his decline. Yes he can work on certain things but training is about being uncomfortable being called out on your shit and grinding. When you always do what you want to do while your coaches are literally sitting around like dopes not giving pointers and not fixing holes it's detrimental. Combine that with Roids, Age, a broken leg and an inconsistent training schedule and it spells out disaster. He might land a KO his next bout as it's his specialty but the old humble Conor is gone.

The most annoying characteristic (Out of many) of Conor nuthuggers are that they think are funny.

Conor at least gave some very entertaining fights.

Back