I'm scared $#itless. Please provide your support.

Why whould we support you? It was your stupid choice to make a kid, deal with the consequences your damn self. No need to drag the rest of us down with your failings.

Our second turned out to be twins, consider yourself lucky.

We're expecting the second one.
Another boy.
The big one is 1 year and 10 months.
He's the most amazing human being on Earth, it's undisputed, I'm totally objective, that's scientifically proven fact.

1. I do a lot of hours at work. How will I be able to spend my fucking time on a family that got even bigger? It wasn't like that with the first one, he got much more attention from me since day 0 and his first word was "dad" (on my language).
2. How the fuck will I be able to love the second son as I do the first? How is it even possible?

/rant.

Please advise.
Best regards,
The real question is how the fuck are you even a father? My thoughts and prayers to that kid.

We're expecting the second one.
Another boy.
The big one is 1 year and 10 months.
He's the most amazing human being on Earth, it's undisputed, I'm totally objective, that's scientifically proven fact.

1. I do a lot of hours at work. How will I be able to spend my fucking time on a family that got even bigger? It wasn't like that with the first one, he got much more attention from me since day 0 and his first word was "dad" (on my language).
2. How the fuck will I be able to love the second son as I do the first? How is it even possible?

/rant.

Please advise.
Best regards,
Seems like a good problem and one I dealt with last Fall. Wasn't sure how we would manage, but we were grateful and feeling blessed with our untimely second. Ended up losing it about 13 weeks in and really kind of wish we had that problem to deal with now.

Take good care of your wife...she needs you now.

I didn't think I would love my second kid as much as the first. But as it turns out she has a personality that can be appreciated. Perhaps yours will as well.

Why whould we support you? It was your stupid choice to make a kid, deal with the consequences your damn self. No need to drag the rest of us down with your failings.

Well, you opened sherdog account, so we deal with your father's failing every time you post

Seems like a good problem and one I dealt with last Fall. Wasn't sure how we would manage, but we were grateful and feeling blessed with our untimely second. Ended up losing it about 13 weeks in and really kind of wish we had that problem to deal with now.

Take good care of your wife...she needs you now.

I'm doing all I can man...I'm one of the fathers that do everything baby-related, no exceptions

Fake your death and start a new life with another family.

pretty cool story but unfortunately i cannot support this/10...

I see this a lot with women (not judging you TS) about being afraid they wont love their second child as much as the first. I don't even worry about it I know I'm going to love all my kids period.

Well, my wife and my son agree with you. :)
But I don't have any brothers and sisters, I grew the only son. I got full attention and that's what I'm giving now. Maybe I should change something? Dauym

It's really fucking easy, if you're not a retard or sociopath its all natural.

Having two kids that close in age is almost easier than having one. Its hard for the first couple years just like having one kid is... But as they get older they will entertain themselves and not be so needy from you and your girl. Theyll be more independent

It's pretty common for any person to love their first child so much they're worried about not loving future kids as much. Hell, any parent that at least doesn't think about it is probably a shitty person. But no need to worry, in a years time you won't be able to imagine life without both of them. The only difference I felt when my second son was born was the experience of actually having a baby wasn't as exciting as the first. With your first, having a child is your only focus and you feel on top of the world. With subsequent kids, your mind is always thinking about your child that's staying with someone else, worried about things good parents worry about and just wanting to go home.
But in the end, as long as your good parents it all works out in the end. Congrats.

he only difference I felt when my second son was born was the experience of actually having a baby wasn't as exciting as the first.

Yeah, here it is. I will probably won't get excited as much from the second son doing his first accomplishments. But isn't that excitement is part of what I feel about my kids? Damnit.

With your first, having a child is your only focus and you feel on top of the world. With subsequent kids, your mind is always thinking about your child that's staying with someone else, worried about things good parents worry about and just wanting to go home.

Yep....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back