"I'm not counting Conor out. He throws hard & he's not afraid to throw" Freddie Roach

source.gif

Can kick a football in-between them teeth.

"One punch can change anything in this sport we're in, so I'm not going to count him (Conor) out completely. I think that Mayweather is the favorite, yes, but I would never count him (Conor) out because he throws, he throws hard and he's not afraid to throw."

"It would be an honor for me

to help prepare Conor
"

--- Freddie Roach

Floyd is rightly favored but

Conor landing can hurt anyone.

In before shertards try &

correct a HOF boxing trainer

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

giphy.gif

Pretty longshot if you're counting on one shot against one of the best defensive fighters in boxing history

I think that much is clear.if Conor landed a full left hand he may possibly drop mayweather but the problem with that is he most likely won't touch Floyd at all.

Freddie 6 months ago:

"LOL. I would need 5 years to get him ready."

Freddie now:

"He has a puncher's chance."

Conor fanbois:

"Great success!!!"
lol this

no one remembers this shit like not that long ago ?

You could say that about anyone that can throw a hard punch, though.

Conor haters heads are exploding.

I knew if he had the chance to make money off of Conor that Freddie would change his tune.

Can't believe people still on here hating on this guy this much still. Lol. Bunch of fucken losers. Obviously Conor's chances of winning that fight are slim to none.

Freddie 6 months ago:

Freddie now:

Conor fanbois:

"Great success!!!"
Maybe he finally watched Conor fight.

Freddie Roach: Amir Khan can beat Floyd Mayweather

http://www.ringtv.com/362389-freddie-roach-amir-khan-can-beat-floyd-mayweather/

Freddie Roach: Miguel Cotto can beat Floyd Mayweather in a rematch

http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/20...cotto-can-beat-floyd-mayweather-in-a-rematch/

'Manny Pacquiao could beat Floyd Mayweather with one arm behind his back!' Says legendary trainer Freddie Roach

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...quiao-beat-Floyd-Mayweather-one-arm-back.html

Everyone could beat Floyd according to him, which is true, I could beat Floyd under right circustances too, the reality is that he retired UNDEFEATED
I admittedly know almost nothing about boxing but this smells like the next version of Ronda can floyd only slightly less ridiculous.

Roach throwing his chips in to the winfall.. will train Conor so he gets a percentage.

Conors shot is to catch him with a left when he goes into clowning mode. Floyd knows even at 40 hes a ton faster and better at everything by a mile. He will start to clown he won't be able to help it. Flyod IMO doesn't have the power to KO Conor until Conor gets tired around the 5th. If Conor would pull off the .01% chance it would be a shot when he is clowning around.

Freddie 6 months ago:

Freddie now:

Conor fanbois:

"Great success!!!"
He came to his senses and now sees that we are blessed

I am a fan of mcgregor, he is a tier 1 fighter in mma right now, but he is not beating pbf in boxing or any of the champs around his size
similar results would abound if any boxing champ came in and fought an mma champ in an mma bout

nothing changes a man's opinion faster than money

Back