"I'm not counting Conor out. He throws hard & he's not afraid to throw" Freddie Roach

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

"One punch can change anything in this sport we're in, so I'm not going to count him (Conor) out completely. I think that Mayweather is the favorite, yes, but I would never count him (Conor) out because he throws, he throws hard and he's not afraid to throw."

"It would be an honor for me

to help prepare Conor
"

--- Freddie Roach

Floyd is rightly favored but

Conor landing can hurt anyone.

In before shertards try &

correct a HOF boxing trainer

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

giphy.gif

Lol stop it. Clearly his Parkinson's is rapidly progressing worse than we all feared.

Roach is contradicting himself more than Dana nowadays

Another Conor fanboy excited that an expert gives Conor a puncher's chance.

He's right, I don't understand why people on here act like boxers are untouchable gods by trained fighters from another sport when we've seen top kickboxers get "touched" by non-dedicated kickboxers.

Boxers are human, boxing is just mythologized because no outsiders get a chance at the top guys like in kickboxing IMO. If it happened enough times with experienced strikers from outside boxing (and not like a thousand times but a few-a few dozen times), an upset would happen.

Roach just trying to talk his way into 10% of Conor's purse

Is normal

Idk, I'm willing to bet Saul Alvarez hits a shit ton harder than Canner, and Floyd slipped those shots with ease.

Freddie 6 months ago:

"LOL. I would need 5 years to get him ready."

Freddie now:

"He has a puncher's chance."

Conor fanbois:

"Great success!!!"

Idk, I'm willing to bet Saul Alvarez hits a shit ton harder than Canner, and Floyd slipped those shots with ease.

Alvarez would murder Conor in under 3 rounds guaranteed. But hey, we know that the casuals just love a freak show.

Even Paulie Malignaggi would KO McQuitter in boxing...

He said for 5+ years that Manny would beat Floyd

And then he didnt even come close

Freddie Roach wants in on that fucking payday.

McGregor/Mayweather will make a ton of money for all involved, and Roach wants to be involved.

"One punch can change anything in this sport we're in, so I'm not going to count him (Conor) out completely. I think that Mayweather is the favorite, yes, but I would never count him (Conor) out because he throws, he throws hard and he's not afraid to throw."

"It would be an honor for me

to help prepare Conor
"

--- Freddie Roach

Floyd is rightly favored but

Conor landing can hurt anyone.

In before shertards try &

correct a HOF boxing trainer

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

giphy.gif

Conor could ko Floyd and i would love for him to pay me to train him. Really you dont say ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Mayweather tell Roach to accept any offer to train Conor if it came around?

Roach looking for that payday.

I can KTFO Conor as well IRL...All it takes one punch,mediocre boxing and being a non manlet to stop Conor

Freddie Roach: Amir Khan can beat Floyd Mayweather

http://www.ringtv.com/362389-freddie-roach-amir-khan-can-beat-floyd-mayweather/

Freddie Roach: Miguel Cotto can beat Floyd Mayweather in a rematch

http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/20...cotto-can-beat-floyd-mayweather-in-a-rematch/

'Manny Pacquiao could beat Floyd Mayweather with one arm behind his back!' Says legendary trainer Freddie Roach

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...quiao-beat-Floyd-Mayweather-one-arm-back.html

Everyone could beat Floyd according to him, which is true, I could beat Floyd under right circustances too, the reality is that he retired UNDEFEATED

Last edited:
Back