Im new here but whats with all the Perry threads?

He's a sherdog meme that was started by butthurt Conor haters who wanted to annoy people instead of being annoyed.

Stop pushing your narratives , It was never the truth. It was started on /r/MMA from his fight against Lim in UFC 202. To be precise it was his antics in weigh in (The fake hand shake & scream) that started the meme. Then after Danny Roberts fight it started growing on Sherdog too, & on the course we became serious about supporting him & forged this train.

It had nothing to do with Conor & will never be.

@007, @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @Bowel-forged Stool, @Buckeye4Life, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buff, @Buckeye4Life, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @Cro Cop Is Back, @D. Lynch, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @D.H., @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @frye666, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @HomeRun916, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @KlNG, @king of theRing, @Kingofthestreets, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @leemurrayftw, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Luger, @mangokush, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @Me&MrJones, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Roop Holstry, @ScarfaceJr, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @The Best JG, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Titleboxe, @Threetrees, @Thunderchild, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @UL, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @ZapatasGuns,

It's mostly just a meme among a bunch of chuckleheads who thought they were being funny and never figured out how to drop it, so now they have to act like they meant it all along.
Oh man that's a classic answer, true or not.

I fully intend to stay in my lane.

Did this thread cross a line?[/

You'll find out soon.Conor and Mike..It's like Sodom and Gomorrah,but with much more fire,and more salt.Save your self,and your soul,cuz cure is worse than the diseaseQUOTE]

Also 4 fights in 8 months and all wins by knockout. What's not to like

I fully intend to stay in my lane.

Did this thread cross a line?

LOL...

Fuck, no. I tend to tell them to fuck themselves on a regular basis. I'm trying to be tolerant. But, I blow my lid sometimes, and get dubs.

Like Ronda, Brock, and Conor it'll die down but not for 6 months.

He won a fight by elbow.

Fantastic knockout but wasn't the guy just standing there begging for it?
Probably not since he was a mid-to-high level UFC fighter who I'm assuming wanted to win the contest. He made a mistake and paid dearly for it, but he wasn't begging to lose. He was hoping to win.

Mike Perry has multiple sherdog accounts and spams threads daily

He won a fight by elbow.

He's the latest bandwagon, although I do feel a lot of the threads about him are tongue in cheek.

He's a powerful kid, but its already been established that he's not unbeatable & I think we need to see him in there with a top five fighter before we know if the hype is justified. Personally I don't think it is.

He won a fight by elbow.

People were hyping Perry like crazy before the elbow. The elbow didn't really change anything. I don't understand what's going on either.

He won a fight by elbow.

americans desperately want their own conor, too bad perry has neither his skills nor his charisma

jxscnbbwhbfb2sj6g.jpg

Everyone just feels bad for him. That's why I bet against, even though he was fighting a shot fighter. It was just pity. It's like "make a wish" for a grown up.

People like to live vicariously through mediocre fighters.

False
Im Perry fan and also a Conor fan aswell
Same with @Jehannum too

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul
#Platinumbless
I also used to Conor Bless, but then I met Perry and he elbowed my head until I converted into Platinoism.
#PlatinumBless

Back