Im new here but whats with all the Perry threads?

False
Im Perry fan and also a Conor fan aswell
Same with @Jehannum too

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul
#Platinumbless
Me 2 and I've been here lurking these forums before most ya'll were born

I just want to know what's the "nation" addition to the name
It's our Bat signal. Once it has been called, the Plat Nation will be arriving shortly to drop knowledge bombs on the asses of the masses.

This guy sucks .
Cico kills him stone dead.
cGtpJ26.gif
and what's his professional MMA record?

33% posting ironically to goof on a hype train.
33% teens who look up to him like the tough guy on the block.
33% self-righteous dicks who think he's a stain on the sport/humanity and mistakenly believe they are morally superior. This arouses them.
1% lead poisoning enthusiasts.
Each group contains latent homos.

Nothing mate he's a bag of shit, it's just a joke that's got out of hand, the norm here.

and what's his professional MMA record?
Mma? But I thought it was a breaking contest the way you posted the gif of poser platinum..

Obviously.....
Perry is a one trick pony..

Mma? But I thought it was a breaking contest the way you posted the gif of poser platinum..

Obviously.....
Perry is a one trick pony..
It WAS a breakdancing competition, for MMA fighters. Your guy doesn't even qualify

and one trick pony?

1: He dropped Lim with a counter forearm, then again with a counter jab and finished with some GNP
2: He dropped Roberts with a knee from the clinch, then a big right hand and finished with some GNP
3:He stunned Jouban in round 1 with a head kick, counter punches and even a cuff upside the head
4: He dropped Jake with a leaping left hook then finished him with a standing elbow from the clinch

Just another FOTM, something for Conor fans to gravitate towards while he's pregnant.

Why all these ass hats in this thread making stuff up to the new guy?

The real reason is because Michael Perry is a scholar and a gentleman

pxx8_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Ahhh man...

This turned out to be a great thread, hilarious answers from both fans and detractors

It WAS a breakdancing competition, for MMA fighters. Your guy doesn't even qualify

and one trick pony?

1: He dropped Lim with a counter forearm, then again with a counter jab and finished with some GNP
2: He dropped Roberts with a knee from the clinch, then a big right hand and finished with some GNP
3:He stunned Jouban in round 1 with a head kick, counter punches and even a cuff upside the head
4: He dropped Jake with a leaping left hook then finished him with a standing elbow from the clinch
I refer to section 3 with all due respect to ones self.
He has talent for sure but has not done anything other than build hype.
When someone can get him down. Take him to deep water and so on. Then I will buy into it. But until then I will reserve judgement.
Diaz would give him fits..

Platinum standing elbow = best finisher in all WME.

Lets keep it real. Platinum nation ts' sleep with a giant dildo shaped like perry. they tuck the nuts under their armpits and wrap their arms around the pole. They dream of waterfalls.
deep down they know perry is a failed boxer transitioning to mma and making the same money. they realise autographs are easy as perry has a limited fan base. sleepovers are common with platinum nations. after reading the saddle club they all log onto sherdog and congregate in the same thread.

People found Perry funny from the begginning. The Lim weigh-in, the talk about building a Platinum satellite and the Cerrone interaction, did it for me :D

Stop pushing your narratives , It was never the truth. It was started on /r/MMA from his fight against Lim in UFC 202. To be precise it was his antics in weigh in (The fake hand shake & scream) that started the meme. Then after Danny Roberts fight it started growing on Sherdog too, & on the course we became serious about supporting him & forged this train.

It had nothing to do with Conor & will never be.

@007, @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @Bowel-forged Stool, @Buckeye4Life, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buff, @Buckeye4Life, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @Cro Cop Is Back, @D. Lynch, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @D.H., @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @frye666, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @HomeRun916, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @KlNG, @king of theRing, @Kingofthestreets, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @leemurrayftw, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Luger, @mangokush, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @Me&MrJones, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Roop Holstry, @ScarfaceJr, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @The Best JG, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Titleboxe, @Threetrees, @Thunderchild, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @UL, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @ZapatasGuns,
Who the fuck is Conor? There's no one named Conor that fights in the UFC.

Back