I'm calling it now: Bisping's Last Fight will be...

Bisping vs. Belfort.

Winner gets $10 Million USD.
It is getting to be like Rocky three with Rocky avoiding Clubber Lang.

if he fights Belfort eventually it could be one of the biggest fights in history because of the intensity of it all.

with the great sub story of facing fears and redemption and true rival . Or he could be given some easy sap opponent and a nice pat on the head for his last fight . I swear to god I don't think Bisping can get out of fighting Belfort without everyone thinking he's a coward. But being a superb hero if he does.

Man, Masvidal has been chasing Bisping for almost a year now. One of the funniest current UFC beefs and a fight most fans would be stoked on.

I was being sarcastic

All of you can’t be unaware that masvidal currently fights at 170 and used to be 155..

Bisping is at 185

' Mickey Mouse... Who cares, really? It should be the most celebrity fight there is. MB has deserved it in many ways. He will continue, though, to comment in his unique fashion after all. A funny Brit, a good grinder too. Happy retirement! '
- Tze

I was being sarcastic

All of you can’t be unaware that masvidal currently fights at 170 and used to be 155..

Bisping is at 185

I know, it's a guy who used to fight at LHW vs a guy who used to fight at LW, but it would still be awesome. You wouldn't want to see it happen?

' Mickey Mouse... Who cares, really? It should be the most celebrity fight there is. MB has deserved it in many ways. He will continue, though, to comment in his unique fashion after all. A funny Brit, a good grinder too. Happy retirement! '
- Tze

Why are you always quoting yourself?

Branch isnt a big name for his retirement fight. Regardless, Branch would win

Bisping turned down Belfort, Machida is aleady booked vs Anders for February, and I doubt he'll fight Weidman, so it's gonna be Branch.

Maybe he'll spit at Branch's' corner like the good old days. Great send off.

Lol David Branch would be such a waste for Bispings last fight

Lol David Branch would be such a waste for Bispings last fight

Tell me who else is available then. All the other top names are booked except for Weidman, Belfort, Jotko and Hall (who ain't coming back anytime soon).

And TS gets banned if it's not Branch, right?

I thought Bisping/Vitor was all but a done deal for March?

Sounds like a bit of lack lustre end to a career. I think it should be Chris Weidman. The fight has been a long time coming

And TS gets banned if it's not Branch, right?

Branch just put in a full training camp to fight Romero and now that fight is off and now he has no one scheduled to fight him.

Branch just put in a full training camp to fight Romero and now that fight is off and now he has no one scheduled to fight him.

That's great.

But if you're wrong you get banned, right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back