I'm calling it now: Bisping's Last Fight will be...

I say give him Machida. Both are at the tail ends of their careers and past their prime. Machida even more so, but he seems to have the most problems with hard hitters. Bisping isn’t one of them.

I say give him Machida. Both are at the tail ends of their careers and past their prime. Machida even more so, but he seems to have the most problems with hard hitters. Bisping isn’t one of them.

Machida is already booked.

My opinion is:
usa_today_9939609.0.jpg

He lost to two good WWs. Give him a smaller WW that he can beat, someone like Masvidal.

Other Sherdoggers seem to be in agreement.

Weidman would be perfect tho

The all american against the all british

Branch, Boetsch, or Weidman.
Funnily enough, i see him struggling to cope against any of those three loool. Even boetsch would be tough. At best a decision win against boetsh and perhaps branch too. Weidman please dear god no. Dont want bisping to face weidman. He will get annihilated.

I'd like to see any of the below with Weidman being my first choice that's if he is not looking for a total gimme/fun fight
Weidman
Rashad
Lyoto
Nick Diaz

I think evans is the most likely, a rematch is less intimidating, plus it was a split decision so he knows it was close, and lastly its the most likely win for him considering evans is just too gun-shy now to pose a significant threat.

Branch is #2 likelyhood in my book. But honestly its a big step up compared to rashad at this point in their careers.

He wont fight weidman, despite the skid Chris is still young and healthy, I dont think he stands a chance.

Back