I'm beginning to believe Kim Jong Un will start a War in the Korean Peninsula

Kim is a little paranoid and seems that he doesnt trusts the Chinese much at this point, thats IMO why he is rushing for the bomb.

China will eventually need to get rid of him or they will have US military bases right at their borders and lose some of its biggest trading partners in the process.

Agreed. People are mistaking his paranoia of losing power for "insanity". Terrible person, absolutely. Insane/stupid, no.

TS what does North Korea have to gain by starting a war where they will be destroyed? Nothing.

What does North Korea have to gain by building more and better nukes? - deterrance from foreign invasion.

TS you're clearly not up to date with government priorities.

Right now we are trying to figure out the NFL and "taking a knee" issue. We don't have time for all this North Korea stuff

Right now, it seems like a whole lot of this going on ...

8fecb20817b3847419bb3de39a609afe.gif

They are? I thought Trump just tighten sanctions for countries dealing with North Korea, as in 'you deal with Kim Jong Un and the U.S. will not deal with you.' Well, Jong Un is not making demands up front or behind. He has not asked for unilateral talks. This is a whole new format for North Korea as of 6 months ago. (1)

. Which he has not asked for (above). Instead he continues with underground nuclear tests which he had stopped earlier at the request of Trump. Two missiles (unarmed) fly over Japan, and the upcoming Pacific Hydrogen Bomb nuclear test. (2)

. No, he has not gotten to this point and I don't think he will. If he was going to do that he would have done it already. (3)

. He has not and will not reach either 1 or 2. (4)

'Imperial dogs will die.' Not this time. Again, he is not asking and will not ask for anything. That time has come and gone. The man is clearly crazy and prefers to go to war to unite the 2 Koreas. You have to remember that his predecessors had a normal head on their shoulder, this guy does not. (5)

1. Tightening sanctions is possible because of past acquiescence.

2. That's not true. Asking for all manner of shakedown talks is and remains North Korea's objective. This is from this week and nicely illustrates what happens:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/21/south-korea-approves-8m-aid-package-for-north-korea

"For the children!" Right. For all the talk of malnutrition, very little of the aid used to prop up the Stalinist husk and oil their artillery pieces is going helping starving babies or save the whales or what you have.

A lot, a majority, almost all??? We do not know, because there is no access to NK, only the knowledge that NK will do what NK wants with the infusions of cash that are regularly slipped in.

3/4. Look at the history of past talks and what North Korea gets over the table, under the table, and inbetween I doubt we are going to see things the same way.

We do agree it seems that war is very unlikely. I'd rate the odds at around 1%.

5. That was a rhetorical joke.

Although "Die imperialist dogs!" could be an official North Korean slogan.

This is from this week and nicely illustrates what happens: 'link'

That is humanitarian aid, not doing business with North Korea for profit.

Look at the history of past talks and what North Korea gets over the table, under the table, and in between, I doubt we are going to see things the same way.

What exactly is Kim Jong Un getting now? When do you think he is going to stop with the provocations and why?

I did think the same as you 6 months ago, but not anymore. I'm curious if Jon Un is in fact going to detonate a Hydrogen bomb in the Pacific. If he does, we know we are headed for war. Kind of hard for him to walk back that claim now that he has made it. So, yes, I do see war in the near future. (Technically the war with North Korea has never ended.) It will be short and probably not last more than 3 days. It will all be done from the air by the United States. Just take out a few cities were Jong Un is expected to be located. Nuclear or non-nuclear strikes. I don't expect their military to do much in terms of retaliation. I would say most in the NK military do not want war anyway.

Covered this issue already. The CIA supports assassinations but does not carry it out. 'Apocalypse Now'

Can't someone just send him a few tons of that shit swedish canned cheese he gets all dick hard over?

North Korea’s provocations seen as tactic to gain U.S. concessions.

Link: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...een-tactic-gain-u-s-concessions/#.WcgoLrpFzIU

I was thinking North Korea was going to ask the U.S. for concessions, get it, and de-escalate. I no longer think that. North Korea might seek a downsizing or suspension of joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises that it views as rehearsals for an invasion, or the signing of a peace treaty officially ending the 1953 Korean War that could be used as a pretext for demanding the withdrawal of the 28,500 American troops currently in South Korea. It could also ask for money or food aid. No concessions have been asked that I am aware of.

It is North Korean doctrine to never strike first, but I'm having doubts about that. Trump asked Jong Un to stop underground nuclear tests a few months back and he complied - for a few months. Than he did it again. Two missiles (without a warhead) have flown over Japan. Jong Un is now planning a nuclear explosion in the Pacific. I don't think it will be a Hydrogen Bomb but an Atomic Bomb. Whether it is an underwater or atmospheric test, it will have serious consequences. Radiation in the atmosphere and ocean. If he drops an airliner or sinks a ship in the process, war will definitely start.

The U.S. Government does not believe in assassinating political leaders. South Korea or China could do that. Better yet would be someone from Jong Un's own circle doing it. Similar to what happened to Hitler, but failed. The assassin would be dead either way, might as well take out the 'crazy' man before he destroys the country and kills millions of people in the process.

We should have an answer in the next three months...

The U.S. government doesn't believe in assassinating leaders?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_attempts_on_Fidel_Castro

5808798dc46188b6798b45bc.jpg

SaddamSpiderHole.jpg

fidel-castro---the-bay-of-pigs.jpg

Anefo_910-9740_De_Congolese2.jpg

200px-Trujillo_1952.jpg

If there is one thing that every country on Earth should prevent, it is anyone else making nukes. Nukes are singlehandedly the most destructive thing we can do to the planet and our species. No one should be making nukes. Nukes should not be used for negotiation. It's bad enough that any countries have them. There shouldn't be more.

And bad enough that they are in the hands of a ruthless dictatorship like North Korea, who has continuously threatened America (long before Trump was in office believe it or not).

For that to happen, countries like the U.S. and Russia would have to get rid of all of their nukes. Can you ever imagine the U.S. giving up their nuclear arsenal?

It's easy to say "no more nukes" when you're living in a country that has them.....

Kim is a little paranoid and seems that he doesnt trusts the Chinese much at this point, thats IMO why he is rushing for the bomb.

China will eventually need to get rid of him or they will have US military bases right at their borders and lose some of its biggest trading partners in the process.

It doesn't help that the U.S. is simultaneously stirring shit in the South China Sea while embarrassing themselves playing battleship bumper cars while trying to police a region they shouldn't even be in.

The U.S. government doesn't believe in assassinating leaders?

Man, you are the third person to raise this point. The official answer is no. The CIA has supported assassinations in the past, but never officially killed any political leaders. They pay others to do the dirty work.

No, the U.S. did not kill Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Castro, or Pinochet.

Man, you are the third person to raise this point. The official answer is no. The CIA has supported assassinations in the past, but never officially killed any political leaders. They pay others to do the dirty work.

No, the U.S. did not kill Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Castro, or Pinochet.

Does it matter whether they fire the bullet or not?

Lots of Mafia bosses never actually killed anyone themselves either..... they just told someone to do it. So they're innocent now too?

I agree that there is an incentive for people to get nukes. I am saying it's up to the rest of the world to stop it.

America helped Israel get em.
Russia helped Pakistan.
Now China helped North Korea.

You aint a superpower till you have a nuclear mad dog under your wing.

Does it matter whether they fire the bullet or not?

Lots of Mafia bosses never actually killed anyone themselves either..... they just told someone to do it. So they're innocent now too?

Just like Charles Manson...

If I die because that fat orange monkey cunt child president starts a war here....well I'll be dead but I'm gonna kick Trump's ass in Hell.

North Korea’s provocations seen as tactic to gain U.S. concessions.

Link: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...een-tactic-gain-u-s-concessions/#.WcgoLrpFzIU

I was thinking North Korea was going to ask the U.S. for concessions, get it, and de-escalate. I no longer think that. North Korea might seek a downsizing or suspension of joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises that it views as rehearsals for an invasion, or the signing of a peace treaty officially ending the 1953 Korean War that could be used as a pretext for demanding the withdrawal of the 28,500 American troops currently in South Korea. It could also ask for money or food aid. No concessions have been asked that I am aware of.

It is North Korean doctrine to never strike first, but I'm having doubts about that. Trump asked Jong Un to stop underground nuclear tests a few months back and he complied - for a few months. Than he did it again. Two missiles (without a warhead) have flown over Japan. Jong Un is now planning a nuclear explosion in the Pacific. I don't think it will be a Hydrogen Bomb but an Atomic Bomb. Whether it is an underwater or atmospheric test, it will have serious consequences. Radiation in the atmosphere and ocean. If he drops an airliner or sinks a ship in the process, war will definitely start.

The U.S. Government does not believe in assassinating political leaders. South Korea or China could do that. Better yet would be someone from Jong Un's own circle doing it. Similar to what happened to Hitler, but failed. The assassin would be dead either way, might as well take out the 'crazy' man before he destroys the country and kills millions of people in the process.

We should have an answer in the next three months...

Good. He'll get rid of himself. Hitting the USA is the last thing that scum bag will do. I can't wait.

Back