I'm beginning to believe Kim Jong Un will start a War in the Korean Peninsula

USA better not give him money or "economic aid". That would be no better than giving money to crackhead convenience store robber.

i bet the B-2 would silence the missile sites rather fast. KPA airforce doesnt have the radar to detect the B-2 let alone the F-35 which is able to fly in as well.
How fast you think? Faster than it would take for NK shoot off several missiles?

i bet the B-2 would silence the missile sites rather fast. KPA airforce doesnt have the radar to detect the B-2 let alone the F-35 which is able to fly in as well.
How fast you think? Faster than it would take for NK shoot off several missiles?

well i could see us deploying those before any announcement an have them in and out before anything. remember they carry a huge payload, about 100 500lb GBU-82's and what maybe 16? or more GBU-31s ? thats a lot of damage.

well i could see us deploying those before any announcement an have them in and out before anything. remember they carry a huge payload, about 100 500lb GBU-82's and what maybe 16? or more GBU-31s ? thats a lot of damage.
Once we did that it would be on for sure. Wouldn't we need the whole logistics etc to be set up in SK for what would come after that? I think NK would notice us putting everything into place in SK and know something was coming.

Once we did that it would be on for sure. Wouldn't we need the whole logistics etc to be set up in SK for what would come after that? I think NK would notice us putting everything into place in SK and know something was coming.

we wouldnt launch B-2s from SK, probably from the US and guam. Remember the b-2 needs incredibly nice facility and bases to keep them in storage.

Also we'd see the P-8s deployed into combat as well for submarine hunting

[analyzed]

The CIA has a long history of helping to kill leaders around the world. The U.S. intelligence agency has since 1945 succeeded in deposing or killing a string of leaders, but was forced to cut back after a Senate investigation in the 1970s. That is why I mentioned South Korea.

I don't think lil' Kim will initiate anything that would jeopardize his power.

Well, if Jong Un goes through with his plan of a nuclear explosion in the Pacific, it will start a war. No doubt in my mind. Specially if it turns out to be a Hydrogen and not an Atom bomb. Whether it is an underwater or atmospheric test, it will have serious consequences. Radiation in the atmosphere and ocean which will affect South Korea. If a commercial airliner is hit or a ship is sunk in the process things will really be bad.

Again, what concessions is North Korea asking for? None that I'm aware. I used to think the same think you are thinking a few months back, but not anymore.

Last edited:
Doubt it.

While North Korea would wreck the south and kill hundreds of thousands of people in the process...

The Trump Administration has made it clear that the Kim dynasty would not be allowed to survive a full scale war.

I am a critic of the Trump Administration, but that is something wise for the White House to have made clear.

If there is anything that little Kim and the Party care about, it is keeping their Police-State-Disneyland in business.

Well, if Jong Un goes through with his plan of a nuclear explosion in the Pacific, it will start a war. No doubt in my mind. Specially if it turns out to be a Hydrogen and not an Atom bomb. Whether it is an underwater or atmospheric test, it will have serious consequences. Radiation in the atmosphere and ocean which will affect South Korea. If a commercial airliner is hit or a ship is sunk in the process things will really be bad.

Again, what concessions is North Korea asking for? None that I'm aware. I used to think the same think you are thinking a few months back, but not anymore.

The whole game has always been about $$$ from the beginning.

The murderous cabal North of the parallel is all about hand outs from China, as well as South Korea and the United States. "Direct} negotiations always lead to giving the North what it wants.

Every time.

The murderous cabal North of the parallel is all about hand outs from China, as well as South Korea and the United States. "Direct negotiations always lead to giving the North what it wants.

Yes, but again, what does it want? I have not heard a single word about concessions in the past month. If this nuclear test in the Pacific really happens, you can be sure he is not out for concessions. He has gone too far already. Crossed too many 'red lines'. Again, I think Kim Jong Un really thinks he can win at this game or go out with a glorious 'bang'!

Gotta go with Trump on this one he is calling Kims bluff and it's working and the whole telling NK that war would mean decapitating the entire leadership has got them spooked now.

Yes, but again, what does it want? I have not heard a single word about concessions in the past month. If this nuclear test in the Pacific really happens, you can be sure he is not out for concessions. He has gone too far already. Crossed too many 'red lines'. Again, I think Kim Jong Un really thinks he can win at this game or go out with a glorious 'bang'!

What are they already getting?

Oil, food, and economic benefits from those three main players.

Making demands up front is not how the game has ever worked.

The game works this way:

1. "We want unilateral talks!"

2. "We will maybe probably kind of halt nuclear tests, provocations, brinkmanship, developing more powerful weapons, ... on our good time... when we feel like it, as a result we want to be "respected" in these ways. (Oil, aide, economic leverage, overlooking offenses, ECT.)

3. Then we are ready to break 2, we will go back to 1 at anytime.

"Fail this test and die imperial dogs!" (Pay us.)

That is the format for North Korean shakedowns everytime, and works most times, which is why they keep doing it. Asking for the goods comings during the talks, 1 on 1 talks they prefer as they know the U.S. (or especially S. Korea) will have less face/leverage to give) asking does not come during the threats.

What are they already getting? Oil, food, and economic benefits from those three main players. Making demands up front is not how the game has ever worked.

They are? I thought Trump just tighten sanctions for countries dealing with North Korea, as in 'you deal with Kim Jong Un and the U.S. will not deal with you.' Well, Jong Un is not making demands up front or behind. He has not asked for unilateral talks. This is a whole new format for North Korea as of 6 months ago.

The game works this way:
1. "We want unilateral talks!"

. Which he has not asked for (above). Instead he continues with underground nuclear tests which he had stopped earlier at the request of Trump. Two missiles (unarmed) fly over Japan, and the upcoming Pacific Hydrogen Bomb nuclear test.

2. "We will maybe probably kind of halt nuclear tests, provocations, brinkmanship, developing more powerful weapons, ... on our good time... when we feel like it, as a result we want to be "respected" in these ways. (Oil, aide, economic leverage, overlooking offenses, ECT.)

. No, he has not gotten to this point and I don't think he will. If he was going to do that he would have done it already.

3. Then we are ready to break 2, we will go back to 1 at anytime.

. He has not and will not reach either 1 or 2.

"Fail this test and die imperial dogs!" (Pay us.)
That is the format for North Korean shakedowns everytime, and works most times, which is why they keep doing it. Asking for the goods comings during the talks, 1 on 1 talks they prefer as they know the U.S. (or especially S. Korea) will have less face/leverage to give) asking does not come during the threats.

'Imperial dogs will die.' Not this time. Again, he is not asking and will not ask for anything. That time has come and gone. The man is clearly crazy and prefers to go to war to unite the 2 Koreas. You have to remember that his predecessors had a normal head on their shoulder, this guy does not.

Actually Trump has more pressure on Kim ( from all sides ) than any previous administration.

Way to cheerlead for Kim your dear leader. You probably look so cool to the Antifa scumbags. Maybe you should burn a flag next, that will show trump...

Its not about what the US does, its about what the US can convince China and Russia to do to NK. And thats the tricky part.

So far so good, China has been applying progressively more pressure on Kim which is a good thing.

Its not about what the US does, its about what the US can convince China and Russia to do to NK. And thats the tricky part.

So far so good, China has been applying progressively more pressure on Kim which is a good thing.

Agreed. However, Trump needs to keep the sabre rattling on 10 so that China takes seriously the possibility of us acting, which would result in another non communist country on their border. That's the last thing they want.

Agreed. However, Trump needs to keep the sabre rattling on 10 so that China takes seriously the possibility of us acting, which would result in another non communist country on their border. That's the last thing they want.

Too much saber rattling and NK may call America on the bluff, which would need to respond and trigger a war, which would be a very messy scenario which both SK and China want to avoid.

The best scenario is IMO, China killing the Kims and installing a chinese puppet without any war.

Too much saber rattling and NK may call America on the bluff, which would need to respond and trigger a war, which would be a very messy scenario which both SK and China want to avoid.

The best scenario is IMO, China killing the Kims and installing a chinese puppet without any war.

Kim will not give up his power, food, sex slaves, etc. by taking the first shot.

China killing him would be fantastic.

However, the only way out I envision is crippling his country so bad with sanctions that one of his people, on deaths doorstep, with nothing to lose, takes the shot.

OT, FFS, how many Muslims are willing to martyr themselves for a book. Can't one NK'en take one for the whole damn country???

Kim will not give up his power, food, sex slaves, etc. by taking the first shot.

China killing him would be fantastic.

However, the only way out I envision is crippling his country so bad with sanctions that one of his people, on deaths doorstep, with nothing to lose, takes the shot.

OT, FFS, how many Muslims are willing to martyr themselves for a book. Can't one NK'en take one for the whole damn country???

Kim is a little paranoid and seems that he doesnt trusts the Chinese much at this point, thats IMO why he is rushing for the bomb.

China will eventually need to get rid of him or they will have US military bases right at their borders and lose some of its biggest trading partners in the process.

Back