"I'll Save Everyone $60 Bucks and Release The Video of Me KO'ing TJ When I was 1-0" - Cody Garbrandt

Honestly though I'm not really ncline to take a spurned camps word for it anymore than I would take the leaving fighters word for it, probably less so infact.
Honestly though I'm not really ncline to take a spurned camps word for it anymore than I would take the leaving fighters word for it, probably less so infact.
I can understand that. I can picture TJ fitting the bill. I think I was inclined to believe it because before the fallout (if I remember correctly), Ludwig was doing a Beatdown interview, and was asked something about the gym, and he said "TJ beats up everybody in the gym" and kinda laughed.
Then of course the TJ joke "you beat up my old coach, who I used to beat up everyday" etc.
It just seemed like there were a lot of allusions to him going hard in the gym.

I can't disagree with any of the listed quotes. I'd love to see that video.

The same kind that says " I made him cry"

BTW I can't believe I'm defending Cody and normally I'd agree with you

the quote sounds better when you read it then when you hear it from cody

TJ is about as sharp as a marble. He prob won't ever see this because he's unaware of how to use the internet...

He's talented but seems like a major douche. Hope Killashaw humbles his ass.

Never thought I'd be a necktats fan, but this is getting pretty good.

I can understand that. I can picture TJ fitting the bill. I think I was inclined to believe it because before the fallout (if I remember correctly), Ludwig was doing a Beatdown interview, and was asked something about the gym, and he said "TJ beats up everybody in the gym" and kinda laughed.
Then of course the TJ joke "you beat up my old coach, who I used to beat up everyday" etc.
It just seemed like there were a lot of allusions to him going hard in the gym.

Dude, everyone from TAM says the same thing, even Bucholz, whose one of TJ's best friends.

"TJ was an absolutely fucking despicable training partner and human being. its a fucking joke i mean he literally KO'd 17 year old newbies and knee'd people in the head when they are just going 30% in jitz practice."

y so mad he left then lol cmon fam

Why not release the video then? Tj said to release it but they can't because there's not a video.

TJ didn't say shit, if anything he got real quiet after Cody made that statement.

Crazy that he once almost tried to fight conor sticking up for TJ

Why not release the video then? Tj said to release it but they can't because there's not a video.

Yea I'm starting to think there is no video. Tj has denied it numerous times and said he beat Cody up in training and made him cry.

seems to me they are sticking it to tj......giving the title fight to anyone but him. Tj wanted more money and left, no they dont want to give him a shot at the title

tj leaving alpha male comes back to bite him, so it seems

Crazy that he once almost tried to fight conor sticking up for TJ

he didnt stick up for tj.....he defended another guy on his team that defended tj. the subject they were talking about was tj, but he wasnt even there

Back