"I'll Save Everyone $60 Bucks and Release The Video of Me KO'ing TJ When I was 1-0" - Cody Garbrandt

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

I normally dislike UFC Unfiltered, but I listened only because the Champ was on the show.

9:39 Cody told Dom "Dude, you're too slow, you're too fucking slow"

15:15 Asked about his next fight, will it be TJ. Says he's going to talk with Dana and Sean Shelby and figure out his best options.

16:00 Cody says he doesn't mind whupping TJ's ass, as he was a cancer on the team, wants to save everyone $60 bucks and release the video of TJ KO'd staring up at the ceiling.

16:48 Cody calls him a sell out, sold out the team for a little bit of money, forgot his friends and the people who helped him get to where he's at now.

17:00 TJ wasn't the real lineal Champ, because he never beat Cruz when he had the belt.

Damn, shots fired. I want to see Cody whup TJ's ass!

And for the TJ fans who still refuse to believe that this indeed happened, you can hear it from Bucholz's mouth. Clearly he doesn't want to post the video and break the code, and he doesn't want to embarrass TJ, because he's still good friends with him.

http://podbay.fm/show/719269971/e/1483514727?autostart=1

40:00

Last edited:
what kind of dick knocks out training partners...

I can't disagree with any of the listed quotes. I'd love to see that video.

Lmao cody rekting dillasnake
RkGmJ.gif

Release it then.

And why won't you just do it again in front of millions of people? If i knew i could KO the #1 contender for sure i'd take it.

I want this fight to happen and it's 50/50 to me.

Cody going full heel. I doubted him completely going into the Dom fight. I was hoping Dom was gonna box him up but boy I was wrong. Looking forward to his next fight. The guy his scary hard for a 135'r

When your training partner is dillasnake, a guy notorious for going hard against even amateurs in training, I'd say he had it coming,

Release it then.

And why won't you just do it again in front of millions of people? If i knew i could KO the #1 contender i'd take it
I think Alphamale might be building up a bad reputation for themselves if they actually release the tape. It's already making Bucholtz look bad and it's only because Cody claims Justin filmed it.

What kind of tool bails out on his training partners?

Also, don't forget Silly Dilly boasting about supposedly thrashing Urijah during sparring.

Dillasnake is not exactly the most ethical guy.

<{titihmm}>

If you really KO'd him, you would either 1. stay silent, what happens in sparring stays in sparring. 2. release it
Talking about it, yet not releasing it makes no sense.
Also if you're so confident you can beat him, why avoiding the fight since TJ is obviously nr.1 contender. It would mean more for your legacy than beating washed up Cruz again.

Sometimes these things happen in MMA
gesdragqueen.jpeg

I mean they are sparring. Every once in a while you get touched with teh jab and go to sleep

TJ is the one known as the gym bully, he's the one known for going too hard and hurting people. Dunno why people think TJ is an angel

i think hes def going to have a mental edge against TJ in regard to the whole faber situation - its got to be a sore point for TJ and he can use it to irritate TJ non stop -

in terms of fighting, have no idea who will win that fight - both guys have a really good stand up game, id be interested who gets the best of that - and both guys seem to have really good wrestling

If he really KO'd him, you would either 1. stay silent, what happens in sparing stays in sparring. 2. release it
Talking about it, yet not releasing it makes no sense.
Also if you're so confident you can beat him, why avoiding the fight since TJ is obviously nr.1 contender. It would mean more for your legacy than beating washed up Cruz again.

TJ was the one talking about beating up Faber in training. Cody got pissed he broke the code, and said what about the time I KO'd you? That's what he's doing now

I think Alphamale might be building up a bad reputation for themselves if they actually release the tape. It's already making Bucholtz look bad and it's only because Cody claims Justin filmed it.
Then Cody should stop talking about it. Either release it or STFU

When your training partner is dillasnake, a guy notorious for going hard against even amateurs in training, I'd say he had it coming,

Dude beats up ammys and people just wanting to learn how to train, I don't feel sorry for TJ one bit.

Back