****Ill beat yo ass****

DIRTYCOP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Great job Woodley and a great way to break down the stereotypes about fighters being stupid or barbaric.

You have an opportunity to be a great champion and to influence young kids, not to mention that if you handled yourself like an adult, you could potentially have major sponsorship opportunities that could be lucrative

But you choose to use this opportunity to act like an idiot...........such a waste

But he literally does it for a living.

my guess is you just fall into the first of the next few categories i just made up:

1. if you already didn't like him, this will feed into that.
  2. if you already liked him, this will probably make you like him a tad bit more.
  3. if you're like me and don't already have a preconceived bias of liking or disliking him....meh. it's a rap song. no more, no less. nothing to see here, move on.

Also sherdog; Woodley is too quiet, if he just played up the black thug stereotype he’d be way more popular

yeah but that all day shittalking twitter trump is ok or what?

Haven't heard it but I bet it sucks. All athletes who try to rap suck. It would be like Bo Jackson or Sanders. You can only be great at 1 thing usually.

Thankfully it wasn't I'll beat to you....

Great job Woodley and a great way to break down the stereotypes about fighters being stupid or barbaric.

You have an opportunity to be a great champion and to influence young kids, not to mention that if you handled yourself like an adult, you could potentially have major sponsorship opportunities that could be lucrative

But you choose to use this opportunity to act like an idiot...........such a waste
who the fack encourages their little kids watch mma to begin with?

600 messages in less than 3 months......you need to get out of moms house and go outside and experience life son

Much like this thread, insulting someone for posting a lot on a forum is just idiotic.

Don't be mad he's had more to say than you.

Last edited:

There are fighters like mike perry, conor mcgregor, and the diaz brothers.

Yet you get triggered by tyron.

Tyron Woodley’s debut album “The Chosen One” tracklist:
1- Knock you down (intro)
2- Explosive power
3- FDW (F**k Dana White)
4- That’s racist
5- I’ll beat yo ass
6- ATTThuggin’ (feat. Din Thomas)
7- Higher than GSP
8- A-level (TTS edit)
9- Chosen

Back