****Ill beat yo ass****

Haven't heard it but I bet it sucks. All athletes who try to rap suck. It would be like Bo Jackson or Sanders. You can only be great at 1 thing usually.
Whoa whoa fucking whoa!

And

Whut!

my guess is you just fall into the first of the next few categories i just made up:

1. if you already didn't like him, this will feed into that.
  2. if you already liked him, this will probably make you like him a tad bit more.
  3. if you're like me and don't already have a preconceived bias of liking or disliking him....meh. it's a rap song. no more, no less. nothing to see here, move on.
<WellThere>

Doesn't sound like it was designed to appeal to a wider audience of music lovers.

influence young kids
giphy.gif

Please enlighten me.

He kicks people's ass for a living. He's not Mother Teresa.

Last edited:
Lol at expecting celebrities and athletes to be "good influences for children."

Fuck outta here, go raise your dirty ass kids yourself bitch.

is it me or is the song and the idea of the song racist. like the tone and idea behind it just seems like it fuels racism? or simply the act of tyron doing this seems racist.
is it racist to say rap music that keeps the culture down is racist? didnt the system create gangster and hardcore rap not necessarily African Americans. they just became a product of the system. if this is racist thinking i am willing to detach from this line of thought but i think its okay to discuss it either way

my guess is you just fall into the first of the next few categories i just made up:

1. if you already didn't like him, this will feed into that.
  2. if you already liked him, this will probably make you like him a tad bit more.
  3. if you're like me and don't already have a preconceived bias of liking or disliking him....meh. it's a rap song. no more, no less. nothing to see here, move on.
Full respect and honesty here. I absolutely despised Tyron for years and years. Even after he dismantled Till. Still I had had no respect for The Chosen One. But after purchasing his first single and basically playing it on a loop in my car (A Toyota Prius) I’m actually a big fan now at this point. I was a GSP fan but now I’d like to see Tyron take it to my québécois brother.

Great job Woodley and a great way to break down the stereotypes about fighters being stupid or barbaric.

You have an opportunity to be a great champion and to influence young kids, not to mention that if you handled yourself like an adult, you could potentially have major sponsorship opportunities that could be lucrative

But you choose to use this opportunity to act like an idiot...........such a waste
woodley is a better influence for children than any cop in america

Great job Woodley and a great way to break down the stereotypes about fighters being stupid or barbaric.

You have an opportunity to be a great champion and to influence young kids, not to mention that if you handled yourself like an adult, you could potentially have major sponsorship opportunities that could be lucrative

But you choose to use this opportunity to act like an idiot...........such a waste

Overall, I would say he carries himself pretty well. The worst thing he has ever done is be a bit of a whiner. What’s the big problem here?

So... you weren't a fan of the song?

Also, are you one of the people who thinks fighting in the UFC trumps most other accomplishments? That might explain thinking a fighter should be a role model.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Conor: I’ll beat your ass

You: wow! What a badass! He’s so good in trash talking n promoting fights!

Woodley: I’ll beat your ass

You: what a lowlife! Can he act like a pro athlete instead of a thug?

Back