Ilir Latifi not happy with DC answering to Corey Anderson's call out, want a piece of Jon Jones too.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

ilirlatifiYou don’t answer me after my call outs, but you answer Corey?
I respected you for wanting money fights as your last fights, but not easier fights. A champ don’t act like that.
You don’t want to fight me? Because you know it’s going to be hard.
Don’t go out like a coward champ.
Pride lives with you after your career ends.
I have won 5 out of my last 6 with 3 finishes in the first round, Corey has 3 wins in his last 6 with 1 finish in his 11 last fights.
Corey is not a money fight, just an easier fight than me.
@dc_mma Congrats to your WWE career.
You have to respect guys that fight the best as champs. So @jonnybones, when you get back, let’s do it!

giphy.gif

Nobody is gonna buy DC vs Cory, or DC vs Latifi.

Bader slept this guy like three fights ago.

ilirlatifiYou don’t answer me after my call outs, but you answer Corey?
I respected you for wanting money fights as your last fights, but not easier fights. A champ don’t act like that.
You don’t want to fight me? Because you know it’s going to be hard.
Don’t go out like a coward champ.
Pride lives with you after your career ends.
I have won 5 out of my last 6 with 3 finishes in the first round, Corey has 3 wins in his last 6 with 1 finish in his 11 last fights.
Corey is not a money fight, just an easier fight than me.
@dc_mma Congrats to your WWE career.
You have to respect guys that fight the best as champs. So @jonnybones, when you get back, let’s do it!

This guy couldnt take down injured mousasi. Thinks he can beat dc or jones

how about.....corey vs latifi? there. all good now

DC is going to retire in march of next year. He wants big fights, as he should. In what sweet fucking world does Ilir think he's a big fight?

Ilir is tough but he doesn't have much for DC and it isn't like he's going to fight Gus for contendership.

Latifi, Manuwa and Gus...until they quit the bromance and start fighting each other like contenders do, then I can't get them seriously when they cry and whine about other fighters 'ducking' them.

DC don't give a FUCK anymore, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is buying a boat next year with that Brock money, all the other contenders can stay broke <DCWhoa><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

DC is going to retire in march of next year. He wants big fights, as he should. In what sweet fucking world does Ilir think he's a big fight?

I think his point is that neither him or Corey are big fights, yet he's potentially willing to fight Corey and not him

Anybody else think that Latifi's head on that body of his looks like a bad shoop?

Bader slept this guy like three fights ago.
....and Bader gets slept by anyone elite and it takes mere seconds..
Lol- In the end , a middleweight at BMMA will be champ champ champ

Can't blame him for trying, but there's nothing there for either DC or Jones.
For sure want to see this 10x more than Corey vs DC though, holy fuck that's the worst possible fight.

In what world is Corey Anderson a big fight? DC wants easy fights. Big pay day is just a bonus.

DC accepted a fight with Corey Anderson, Latifi has a right to be angry; Anderson got KOd in his second last fight against OSP whom Latifi smoked in the first. 5-1 in his last 6 with 3 first round finishes, if anybody deserves a title shot in that division it's him.

Latifi needs to be aiming at Gus and forget this team loyalty mentality.

Gus is standing in his way.

Back