Ilir Latifi not happy with DC answering to Corey Anderson's call out, want a piece of Jon Jones too.

Swedish manlet pulled out against Glover but wants a title shot next

Aren't you supposed to be injured, guy?

Latifi… get healthy and work your way up to a title shot bud...

Bader slept this guy like three fights ago.
Latifi is a Sher crush because he has some muscles, but he is a Gian Villante level fighter and no where near the elite. There multiple Bellator light heavies that would smoke him. If we're being real, there are less than half a dozen fighters that could give D.C. trouble, and maybe not even some of them at heavyweight:
Jones
Gus
Cain
Werdum
Stipe

He's simply saying he deserves it more than Corey. I agree.

ilirlatifiYou don’t answer me after my call outs, but you answer Corey?
I respected you for wanting money fights as your last fights, but not easier fights. A champ don’t act like that.
You don’t want to fight me? Because you know it’s going to be hard.
Don’t go out like a coward champ.
Pride lives with you after your career ends.
I have won 5 out of my last 6 with 3 finishes in the first round, Corey has 3 wins in his last 6 with 1 finish in his 11 last fights.
Corey is not a money fight, just an easier fight than me.
@dc_mma Congrats to your WWE career.
You have to respect guys that fight the best as champs. So @jonnybones, when you get back, let’s do it!

duh he not happen with dc not fighting.

to get the fight u got to make noise and that what he doing.

I don't think dc ever defending the lgw belt so looks like gus and ilir might need to talk if there ok fighting each other to crown a new champ

Latifi, Manuwa and Gus...until they quit the bromance and start fighting each other like contenders do, then I can't get them seriously when they cry and whine about other fighters 'ducking' them.
gus decisions latifi
latifi ko'a manuwa
gus already tko'd manuwa

Latifi is a Sher crush because he has some muscles, but he is a Gian Villante level fighter and no where near the elite. There multiple Bellator light heavies that would smoke him. If we're being real, there are less than half a dozen fighters that could give D.C. trouble, and maybe not even some of them at heavyweight:
Jones
Gus
Cain
Werdum
Stipe
agreed. at hw only cain and prime jds can beat him but even then it's not guaranteed. it would still be an even fight. a coin toss. overeem is the worst stylistic matchup for dc but dc has too much power at hw and moves quick and given overeem's chin condition, it doesnt bode well for him.

Jan blahowicz slept his ass too. I kind of like jan and I do rate him but latifi has nothing for dc. no one in lhw does except gus and even then it's a tough ask for gus.

if they are ok with it gus vs him for new lhw champ works for me.

Latifi just pulled out of his fight with Glover and Corey took his spot.

You know what Latifi

Me either, fuck DC

Tired of Queen Latifi bitching about his imaginary title shot that nobody wants to see

Back