Ilia Topuria the most unlikeable delusional fighter of all time? (HELWANI INTERVIEW)

I hate anything that is even remotely like WWF...sorry for being an adult sir lol.
lol Lemur my good man I was being sarcastic abt the idea that it’s somehow weird to have an opinion on a fighter’s persona/personality. For the love of god I’d hope you’d have an opinion on a turd like Colby, especially since you’re old enough to still use WWF like me <Eek2.0>

lol Lemur my good man I was being sarcastic abt the idea that it’s somehow weird to have an opinion on a fighter’s persona/personality. For the love of god I’d hope you’d have an opinion on a turd like Colby, especially since you’re old enough to still use WWF like me <Eek2.0>

Sorry sir, you know how it is on here lol.

Like I tell people...I stopped watching WWF when I was 12-13 years old, I don't want it in my MMA ;)

Pro wrestling is the strongest.

He’s just a fighter who believes in himself, it’s hard to know if his belief is accurate or not but volk should be worried and prepared.

I love it. That shit is fuckin great. He is pullin it ALL ON THE LINE

But he's got to win..and he's fighting one of the greatest to ever do it

HIGH STAKES,GENTLEMEN
I’m going to ufc 298 live and although I like folk a lot, I believe I’m gonna bet ilia. Volk is 35 now which is the age of losing in title fights sadly. Ilia is really talented regardless of his personality.

Are we supposed to have a tough guy contest now and talk about how many fights we've been in?

Future GOATs don't get their asses kicked by Jai Herbert, sorry.
Again this comment shows u have no idea about fighting

I know. Watching the interview, he's actually pretty respectful to volk, and has always seems like a pretty charming guy in general throughout his helwani interviews. Also, people can argue till the cows come home about giving Max a shot, but personally, him saying brian and yair are nowhere close is on the money for me lol

Max is my favorite fighter and I don't even want to see a forth fight.

Back