Opinion If you were president of the USA, what would you do?

I would be unalived within a week or, taken behind closed doors and told that I have no power.

Day 1 Executive Orders:

Government Regulation

1. Ban stock trading from all elected government officials
2. Yearly audits on all elected government employees to ensure no financial wrong doings
3. Ban paid speaking engagements for all elected government employees

1 is somewhat controversial but not a huge deal. No impact. President can't do that unilaterally, though. 2 would require many more gov't employees and wouldn't really do anything. Again, the president can't unilaterally do that, and the GOP was already screeching about an increase in IRS agents. Paid speaking engagements are already banned for Congress (members and even high-level staffers) and the Executive Branch. Laws vary in terms of state officials. Again, president can't unilaterally do this.

Economy

1. Ban all job outsourcing with minor exceptions. If you cannot find a suitable employee locally, you can outsource but most pay the same wage and offer the same benefits. Outsourcing is a loophole, a job destroyer and must be ended
2. Tax every Wall Street transaction - Tax payers will receive a yearly tax statement of the amount of money made from Wall Street transactions and it will go to a UBI fund for all Americans. If Wall Street is going to use your money, everyone gets a dividend check from it monthly.

1. We currently have extremely low unemployment and a labor shortage. This would be a good way to shrink the economy and drive up inflation.
2. I like the idea of an SWF, but I think this would be a poor way to fund it.

Also, presidents can't do this unilaterally.

Last edited:
Can anyone answer my question, can the president force a proper audit of the Pentagon, DOD etc?

Cause that would be high on my list.

Fuck your SAPs. I'm finding out all this off the records money shit. I'm releasing the ufos and secret game changing tech for the better ment of society.

And to crush my enemies. Take that Burkina Faso

Can anyone answer my question, can the president force a proper audit of the Pentagon, DOD etc?

Cause that would be high on my list.

Fuck your SAPs. I'm finding out all this off the records money shit. I'm releasing the ufos and secret game changing tech for the better ment of society.

And to crush my enemies. Take that Burkina Faso

The Pentagon gets audited every year. There's a black budget (in the $50B, $60B range) for stuff that isn't public, but it's not secret from everyone and still has to be accounted for. The audits have failed for a while (they have stated that they're targeting 2027 for "clean" audits), though.

The Pentagon gets audited every year. There's a black budget (in the $50B, $60B range) for stuff that isn't public, but it's not secret from everyone and still has to be accounted for. The audits have failed for a while (they have stated that they're targeting 2027 for "clean" audits), though.

Yeah thats my thing - doing a proper clean audit
and release the aliens

That motorcycle stuff sounds pretty wild. How did they catch you that one time? You have to be the only extreme biker / accountant in the world. I dont think they really go together.

I buy and sell distressed houses in a few states for a living. I previously ran a construction company, and still occasionally do select jobs. I also started vacation renting a few of the houses I flipped. So basically one thing, but three categories. For house flipping, you have to assign costs to each house per calendar year which is frustrating.

I used to have a lot of friends in the stunting community - everything from electrical engineers to graphic designers - we all just had a drive to push the limits of the bikes to their extreme. Most of us had been riding motorcycles in one form or the other since a very young age. I myself grew up riding dirt bikes and only transitioned to sport bikes when I was a teenager. It's just like anything else, once you get comfortable on the bike it's not really as dangerous as it appears. Believe it or not, when you are riding a wheelie at high speeds you feel like you have the utmost control and focus - more so than someone playing with their cell phone or radio while barreling down the road in a 2 ton SUV. Especially nowadays - a lot of stunters use bigger rear sprockets which gives you a lot of torque at lower speeds and doesn't require you to be using high speeds like we used to. I never liked larger sprockets because it would take off so much from your top end - down to like 110mph or so which is a big difference from the 150mph + that a stock bike will do (this is helpful when the party lights come on).

Yep. I'm very familiar with doing Schedule Es (rental income) on tax returns, not so much flipping though.

I used to have a lot of friends in the stunting community - everything from electrical engineers to graphic designers - we all just had a drive to push the limits of the bikes to their extreme. Most of us had been riding motorcycles in one form or the other since a very young age. I myself grew up riding dirt bikes and only transitioned to sport bikes when I was a teenager. It's just like anything else, once you get comfortable on the bike it's not really as dangerous as it appears. Believe it or not, when you are riding a wheelie at high speeds you feel like you have the utmost control and focus - more so than someone playing with their cell phone or radio while barreling down the road in a 2 ton SUV. Especially nowadays - a lot of stunters use bigger rear sprockets which gives you a lot of torque at lower speeds and doesn't require you to be using high speeds like we used to. I never liked larger sprockets because it would take off so much from your top end - down to like 110mph or so which is a big difference from the 150mph + that a stock bike will do (this is helpful when the party lights come on).

Yep. I'm very familiar with doing Schedule Es (rental income) on tax returns, not so much flipping though.
Sounds Awesome!

Honestly being POTUS kinda sucks. You can't really do anything meaningful without Congress.

I would go to a lot of fancy dinners and do what the real people that run this country tell me to do so that I didn't end up like Kennedy.

I'd get a wall built in 5 days coast to coast.

Probably bring it more in line with eu standards. Accessible medical, national transport network, promote alternate solutions to travel and power. I would probably also allow for some stylistic choices to how the states run their democracy similiar to how each eu member state has their own culturally appropriated political system. Right v lett ideological debates aren't conducive to local issues.

Money out of politics with the 28th Amendment as @Whippy McGee said.

Crack down on insider trading by Congressman.

Be more stern on intellectual property theft by China.

Heavily investigate and prosecute all the people who went to Epstein's island.

Mass deportation order for all recent illegal immigrants.

Pardon Julian Assange.

Heavily invest in Nuclear energy all across the country.

Declassify all files relating to JFK.

It angers me terribly when people, even many Canadians, refer to our healthcare system as "free". It's not even fucking close to free. And it's quite far from anything worth calling "good". It's paid by tax dollars, don't ever equate that to free.
I pay $1600 a month for two people for healthcare, when I lived in England the National Insurance we paid a month as part of funding healthcare wasn't even a 10th of that. The taxes in the US are ridiculous.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back