Opinion If you were president of the USA, what would you do?

I might take you up on that but I’m not falling for your word play
I need those slots extra lose
We call them squaws around these parts, and don’t worry…they are.

1. Slash half of the government, major cuts to both parties and programs that both sides like. Evenly cut favorites from both sides right down the middle.
2. Create a law that says if the budget can't be balanced, congress people get fired.
3. High speed trains and public transportation.
4. No more lobbying.
5. Secure America, build a wall and have a small military at any borders that have problems.
6. America will become a defensive, not offensive power house. Stop the involvement in wars.
7. Hire a dozen people from Sherdog as paid advisors.

Can I get a spot as an advisor?

I would be unalived within a week or, taken behind closed doors and told that I have no power.

Day 1 Executive Orders:

Government Regulation

1. Ban stock trading from all elected government officials
2. Yearly audits on all elected government employees to ensure no financial wrong doings
3. Ban paid speaking engagements for all elected government employees

Economy

1. Ban all job outsourcing with minor exceptions. If you cannot find a suitable employee locally, you can outsource but most pay the same wage and offer the same benefits. Outsourcing is a loophole, a job destroyer and must be ended
2. Tax every Wall Street transaction - Tax payers will receive a yearly tax statement of the amount of money made from Wall Street transactions and it will go to a UBI fund for all Americans. If Wall Street is going to use your money, everyone gets a dividend check from it monthly.

Immigration

1. Get all illegal immigrants documented and paying taxes that are currently in the country. Offer asylum for those already here but they must pay a fine and pass a citizenship test. If you fail, refuse or are found to not be documented after, you are deported.
2. All immigrants must pass a citizenship test and sign a declaration that they will serve the country, obey/respect the laws (even over their religion) and integrate as best as possible. If you are a military aged man, you must serve in the military or if you are unable, perform social service duty for at least a year. Women that are capable can also serve in the military or perform social services. Any violent crime, you face immediate deportation.

Education

1. Complete college overhaul. Public/tax funded colleges will be "free". Instead of 4/8 year degrees, they will simply be places of higher learning. Want to learn a trade? Get get certified? Learn a new skill? This is where you can go. If you want to become a doctor, you may still need 4/8 years of experience but I feel the 4/8 year degree system is antiquated and doesn't make sense in modern times for most subjects and skills.

I'm sure I have more but those jump out at me the most.

what would i do? make it as difficult as possible for money to influence politics, you will never eradicate it, but id try, also id do the first lady on the oval office desk..

Good Question. Perhaps to a limited amount with each office having a limit.
I go back and forth or funding limits, mainly because:
1. Sometimes outside pressure is important, ie Civil Rights era changes and funds.
2. Giving everyone the same monetary influence makes sense, but it comes at the expense of essentially entrenching those in power already.

sorry first past the post. It means that the winning of that electoral riding gets that seat in parliment, and the other parties have zero representation. For example, the NDP may win 30% of the popular vote in Alberta but end up with zero seats in parliment b/c the PC get all the seats.

The ChiCom interferance scandal is too long for me to recount here, but Trudy knw about it since 2019 and kept it secret. It was not until Canada's security agencies started large scale leaks that we even knew about it. There has been one failed attempt at an inquiry, and Trudy is stopping a public inquiry. One day when he is gone, we will have a massive shitstorm up here. Its so well known that one targeted member of parliment testifiedboth to US congress and behind closed doors to some kind of US subcommittee. The joke here is that Americans know more about what Trudy is hiding than Canadians do.

Toronto suffers from a lot fo issues. Remember though that Toronto voted conservative in its last 2 provincial elections.

Our issues are more that our conservative party insists on tripping over its own feet.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I would turn it into a dictatorship and rule with an iron fist.
I would make @irish_thug my right hand man to keep you all in line.

I would be unalived within a week or, taken behind closed doors and told that I have no power.

Day 1 Executive Orders:

Government Regulation

1. Ban stock trading from all elected government officials
2. Yearly audits on all elected government employees to ensure no financial wrong doings
3. Ban paid speaking engagements for all elected government employees

Economy

1. Ban all job outsourcing with minor exceptions. If you cannot find a suitable employee locally, you can outsource but most pay the same wage and offer the same benefits. Outsourcing is a loophole, a job destroyer and must be ended
2. Tax every Wall Street transaction - Tax payers will receive a yearly tax statement of the amount of money made from Wall Street transactions and it will go to a UBI fund for all Americans. If Wall Street is going to use your money, everyone gets a dividend check from it monthly.

Immigration

1. Get all illegal immigrants documented and paying taxes that are currently in the country. Offer asylum for those already here but they must pay a fine and pass a citizenship test. If you fail, refuse or are found to not be documented after, you are deported.
2. All immigrants must pass a citizenship test and sign a declaration that they will serve the country, obey/respect the laws (even over their religion) and integrate as best as possible. If you are a military aged man, you must serve in the military or if you are unable, perform social service duty for at least a year. Women that are capable can also serve in the military or perform social services. Any violent crime, you face immediate deportation.

Education

1. Complete college overhaul. Public/tax funded colleges will be "free". Instead of 4/8 year degrees, they will simply be places of higher learning. Want to learn a trade? Get get certified? Learn a new skill? This is where you can go. If you want to become a doctor, you may still need 4/8 years of experience but I feel the 4/8 year degree system is antiquated and doesn't make sense in modern times for most subjects and skills.

I'm sure I have more but those jump out at me the most.

For immigration, points 1 and 2 they are contradictory.

For points 1, many will chose to stay illegal to avoid fines and they enjoy not having to pay any taxes. Plus point 2 is too much of a headache for them and deters them from betting to point 2 in the first place.

I would turn it into a dictatorship and rule with an iron fist.
I would make @irish_thug my right hand man to keep you all in line.

I was told here I'd get assassinated for trying to link a high speed train like the shinkansen from one side of the US to another. You, my friend, as a dictator (unless you were a Democrat) wouldn't last 2 hours behind your white house desk.

First. Fire everybody who worked for my predecessor. Even the butler can fuck off.

Fortress Americas.

Every nation in the Americas will adopt a hardline immigration policy. All aid or trade will be dependent on it. Trump figured that out in his last year that he didn’t need the wall, he just needed to leverage our regional power to make Mexico and the Northern Triangle countries do much of our border enforcement before it got near our border.

But just for kicks, build the wall too.

Fire the FBI director and his second, third, fourth and fifth in command or until I get an interim with decent politics and priorities while my hardline guy gets held up in the senate indefinitely.

Same with the CIA, DOJ, and State Department,

Fund and arm radical African militant groups to resist China’s soft colonialism on the continent. Swoop in and instead of selling democracy bullshit…start building roads and bridges to their resources for ourselves. In other words, just start doing what everybody accuses us of doing anyway.

Pardon everybody arrested and convicted for the great meandering at the Capitol. Invite them to the White House and allow them to walk around unsupervised for symbolic purposes.

And of course, fire all government and military contractors that peddle or endorse race essentialism and equity.

That’s good for a first day.

Last edited:
I was told here I'd get assassinated for trying to link a high speed train like the shinkansen from one side of the US to another. You, my friend, as a dictator (unless you were a Democrat) wouldn't last 2 hours behind your white house desk.

Of course I will.
People will learn their place.
My minions will see to that.

I would test the theory that USA's nuclear arsenal can destroy the whole world several times over.

I'd try to see if the USA can defeat the rest of the world in a war of conquest and finish the manifest of destiny.

Last edited:
So what did you end up doing in life? Think you will ever take over that accounting firm?

I hate accounting, but should learn it better to help with my small business, now I use a bookkeeper and CPA accountant.

At the time, I was heavily into motorcycle stunt riding, which had evolved from doing tricks on the freeway, to performing at shows. Me and a buddy formed a production company and were selling our footage to DVD compilations, etc. While it also landed me to be incarcerated for 3 years (running from police as 99 times in a 100 you can simply drop a gear and disappear), I made enough money from the royalties to retire in my late 30's.

No doubt having been exposed to accounting and taxes from a young age, it helped me tremendously when we formed our LLC, as I did all of the accounting and bookkeeping myself.

My mom has since retired, and I don't really do anything dangerous on a motorcycle anymore, just happy that I got out without any serious long lasting injuries. I had promised my wife when our daughter was born that I would give it up. I still ride dirt bikes a little bit around our house and in the hills, but no more sport bikes or 90mph wheelies for miles on the freeway.

I've always been pretty meticulous, so accounting work never bothered me - but I can definitely see how you need the right temperament to count beans so to speak.

What type of business do you own? Most of my experience and my mom's clients were small businesses in the construction industry.

If you became president tomorrow morning, list some important items you would do.

I would, among many other things:

• Draft a bill to ensure high speed trains are active within 2 years across US. Faster than Japan’s world famous Shinkansen. 550 miles per hour. There is no valid reason why a first world country like the USA doesn’t have fast speed trains.

• UFO oversights must be transparent and release everything to the public

• Stop funding the zionist regime Israel and Ukraine. Use the money for our crumbling infrastructure

• Properly close the entire southern border. There is really no valid reason to stop million's of illegals pouring into our country per year. None.

• Free healthcare like Canada for all US citizens. Hold big pharma accountable. Legalize marijwana.

• Lobby groups can no longer buy presidential candidates.

• Overturn every single one of Biden and crazy Kamala’s bills. Just like they did to Trump out of spite. Democrat bills are absolute trash.

• Reinstate the death penalty. Not enough jails, overpopulation and vile criminals don’t deserve 3 meals a day

• BAN sugar marketed to kids (breakfast cereal must change) and social media apps that are destroying our youth.

• Ban on compelled speech. Let you say merry charismas and there are only 2 genders again. The woke religion would be put an end to immediately. It's destructive and out of control.
The executive branch doesn’t have any of these powers. So I guess cool bro story

At the time, I was heavily into motorcycle stunt riding, which had evolved from doing tricks on the freeway, to performing at shows. Me and a buddy formed a production company and were selling our footage to DVD compilations, etc. While it also landed me to be incarcerated for 3 years (running from police as 99 times in a 100 you can simply drop a gear and disappear), I made enough money from the royalties to retire in my late 30's.

No doubt having been exposed to accounting and taxes from a young age, it helped me tremendously when we formed our LLC, as I did all of the accounting and bookkeeping myself.

My mom has since retired, and I don't really do anything dangerous on a motorcycle anymore, just happy that I got out without any serious long lasting injuries. I had promised my wife when our daughter was born that I would give it up. I still ride dirt bikes a little bit around our house and in the hills, but no more sport bikes or 90mph wheelies for miles on the freeway.

I've always been pretty meticulous, so accounting work never bothered me - but I can definitely see how you need the right temperament to count beans so to speak.

What type of business do you own? Most of my experience and my mom's clients were small businesses in the construction industry.
That motorcycle stuff sounds pretty wild. How did they catch you that one time? You have to be the only extreme biker / accountant in the world. I dont think they really go together.

I buy and sell distressed houses in a few states for a living. I previously ran a construction company, and still occasionally do select jobs. I also started vacation renting a few of the houses I flipped. So basically one thing, but three categories. For house flipping, you have to assign costs to each house per calendar year which is frustrating.

Back