If you had to watch only one, UFC 226 DC vs Stipe or the World Cup 2018, which one would you pick?

My daughter has a soccer game tonight. She is pretty good. Too bad we don't live in a shithole country where people might actually care.

My daughter has a soccer game tonight. She is pretty good. Too bad we don't live in a shithole country where people might actually care.

No one cares about female footy in Europe. Fyi. So I'm assuming you live in shithole USA. Where u guys actually care.

The hell is a world cup? Are you a fucking christian or something? GTFO

UFC 226, 'cause Murica.

EDIT just to fend off potential bashing...what I really mean by that is, if I grew up in a country that valued soccer (or football or nogomet and whatever you prefer to call it) maybe I would have learned to appreciate it. But I find constant back-and-forth action hypnotizingly boring. I can't sit thorough hockey or basketball games without zoning out, and sometimes even a five minute MMA round taxes my attention span, so you can imagine what soccer is like for me.

Last edited:
UFC 226, because I'm an MMA fan and this is MMA forum.

/thread.
45WW0wy.gif

I would watch Wheel of Fortune over the world cup.

Yeah like UK and Europe where literacy rates and quality of life are wayyy higher than your country that doesn't even look after it's sick or injured.

The World Cup is this year? Well how about that.

I'd watch reruns of COPS over soccer...

Yeah like UK and Europe where literacy rates and quality of life are wayyy higher than your country that doesn't even look after it's sick or injured.
How's your quality of teeth?

World Cup. I can see human cockfighting any day of the week. The World Cup is a spectular event that does not go down very often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back