If you had to fight Cyborg or Gabi Garcia

I'd knock Gabi out with the quickness

Bjj black belts turn to white belts after getting punched in the face.
Good lord. That is some of the most atrocious striking I have ever seen. Ive seen more technical fights on World Star.

Gabi. I'd rather get tapped out than have my face broken by Cris Cyborg.

Death by Snu Snu

I may get lucky and land something before she takes me down, tells me I'm beautiful, spits in my mouth, and chokes me.

brave,stupid but brave,i salute you.
GabitoThing_zps33aee418.gif
You sir won the Internet for me today. I honestly have nothing left to see today. Thank you.

Any average sized male, with some basic skills and knowledge, who just plays with toy trains as a hobby would beat Gabi Garcia without any trouble, she's terrible. Cyborg on the other hand would actually require you to be decent to win.

***fixed

Gabi. Her striking is terrible. I'm losing either way and I'd rather not have my face wrecked by Cyborg.

Gabi; lower hanging fruit (self-esteem - I can fix that) while having slightly higher value DNA.

I let her tap me in the ring, later she let's me tap her in her ring. I'm inviting Cyborg as well, if she's up for it; I know I am.

Gabi... Death by snu snu.

I'd knock Gabi out with the quickness

Most of Sherdog would nite nite her easy. She was getting dropped easy by that girl. The difference between man strength and woman strength I'd say is more profound than regular man vs Old man strength. Maybe even greater than regular man vs Retard strength. If us Sherdoggers land Its ova.

I'd be hypnotized by Gabi's ill-fitting shorts so she'd be able to get a hold of me pretty quick.

Gabbi, I could run and she couldn't catch me

I only made as far as amateur MMA but I legit would bet all my money that I could KO Gabi after watching her fight. I think any athletic man over 180lb can ko her with a little training

Worst case is I get into her tight guard between those thiccccc thighs and strong abs ;) ;)

Back