If you had to fight Cyborg or Gabi Garcia

Gabi. I'd rather get tapped out than have my face broken by Cris Cyborg.

Probably the difference between getting your face broken standing and on the ground.

tumblr_n6j00ca1R51shiv3ro1_250.gif

After seeing what Cyborg did last night - no thx. Me no want dat.

Only if it's this Gabi...
0b1898ebeb582b582021a339ab355b41.jpg

And not this one...
Gabrielle-Garcia.jpg

If I had to pick it would be Gabi I could definitely touch that chin and put her down plus I'm sure I have more test running in my veins at the moment than she ever has ;)

Both have more testosteron than me.

And i am the classic sherdoger alfa AF.

Gabi has broader shoulders and bigger hands than any Sherdogger.

What a specimen- 260 pounds with abs! Very few men on earth could boast that, even with chemical enhancement.

How bout K-1 Ronda & Meisha...

UFC168-RondaRousey-XMeishaTate-Rd1c-400-sg.gif
Haha I haven't forgotten that exchange. It's definitely in my top 5.
It explained why Honda never throws kicks. And Miesha looks like she's fighting her big sister for the first time, and is scared as shit. Just so many levels of bad.

while i'm not a pro fighter i do train, Cyborg could very well beat me as she has a higher skill level standing and we're about the same weight.
Gabi has a higher skill level on the ground and i would give up more weight but would rather be chocked or tap out than possibly be ko'd.

Question is who would you be rather raped by? For this instance, I don't want death by snu-snu so I will pick Cyborg

ok,I'm feeling a bit bad about the gif i put up of gabi earlier,so i will try and redeem myself,and say this gabi gets to do what ever she wants with me.
Zt5vqih.jpg

gabi-garcia-1444978368l4pc8.jpg

ok,i can't help myself,but damn it i have to put this up.
PKwS7Ol.jpg

sorry gabi.

Any average sized male, with some basic skills and knowledge, who just trains as a hobby would beat Gabi Garcia without any trouble, she's terrible. Cyborg on the other hand would actually require you to be decent to win.

Well you're not describing the average sherdogger very well.

Cyborg is skilled, Garcia knows her BJJ (obviously) but she is a god awful fighter. The choice is easy, against Garcia you would as an average sized male with some striking training have a very good shot at beating her. It's also possible Garcia kills you by snu snu.

Back