IF you had to bet your entire worth on one scheduled upcoming MMA fight what would it be?

Even though it's a troll thread I looked it up and not many squash matches coming up besides Cub vs Artem. Bellator has many though.

I'd bet the house on Gastelum, use the money to buy a bigger house then bet that house on GSP to win vs Bisping. I'd bet the profit on Conor to win vs Money and earn enough to buy "Conor Mansion".

I'd then bet it on GSP to win vs Conor and use the profit to buy Johnny Depp's whole estate!

SCENARIO: Your family is held hostage and the only way to free them is you are forced to bet your entire net worth (everything you own and all your money) on one scheduled upcoming MMA fight.

What's the fight? who would you pick to win? and why?

I am worth a gigantic amount of money IRL so even thinks about this makes me afraid. This is why this is such great scenario, even though I know my pick would be a lock. There is nothing scarier then risking everything you have earned over one fight, especially when the outcome is out of your hands. Especially for an inherently successful and wealthy man such as myself.

For me I would pick Michael Bisping vs GSP. This is an obvious way to make BANK. Bisping is a beast, a GOAT and from a whole different weight class. He used to fight at LHW. GSP is a small Welterweight. GSP has no chance.

What is your guys fight? and why?

@Officer_Brown since you claim to be the MMA betting expert come step up bud.

You don't even have to hold my family hostage to do it. I'm betting it all on Conor verus Floyd. That's how you go from being a millionaire to a billionaire. Conor bless.

I think the premise laid out by TS is quite relatable. Could happen to all of us
The only thing that confirms is your intellect. Relatable to TS. I can't and won't happen to any of us. TS just wanted to tell everyone that he had loads of money. What farce trolling cunts you 2 are.

The only thing that confirms is your intellect. Relatable to TS. I can't and won't happen to any of us. TS just wanted to tell everyone that he had loads of money. What farce trolling cunts you 2 are.

Your stupidity is alarming.

giphy.gif
Copy 2 of 200w.gif

Floyd > Conor

Black beast winning against hunt. Hunt coming back too soon and will get KO'd

I'd bet all -$5,743 on Rumble to KO the paper champ

Back