If you didn't watch anything but the fight, turned off the commentary and muted the bout...

• Thread starter Deleted member 535377
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 535377

Who would be your favourite fighter?

This is how I choose my "favourite" fighter.

Sherdog's favourite fighter is according to their interviews, tattoos, colour commentary and wife beating history.

i watch ufc without the commentary... rogan and american punditry does my f'ing head in.
everything is epic
"greatest of all time"
"hardest fight in their life"
"toughest fighter in the world"
"best stand up alive"
etc
etc

good for you ts
want a cookie?

Good question....

Favorite favorite.....it'd be Cain I guess.

I choose my favorite fighter(s) based on lots of things. Luckily I'm able to listen to commentary and still form my own opinion.

First and foremost though, I don't choose my favorite fighters. They choose me.

Hendo, Condit, and Frankie

Who are my favorites anyway.

Matt Hamill

Jon Jones. Must be a real stand-up Christian guy

Translation:
I support people who are total pieces of shit as human beings as long as they look cool while fighting. (And you should all admire and mimic my approach)

I also dislike genuinely humble people if they can't look cool while fighting.

You're in good company TS, most of the world is this shallow

dillashaw
lawlor
mcgregor
ortega (from his first ever ufc fight when he transitioned 4 subs in one like 30second grapple)
*for a short time - magomedov*
anderson silva

wow
after writing this, i guess i prefer stand up lol

That Fizgerald dude was so bad i turned over to what i think was portugese commentary, also i dont have favorites, well i do but i care what they can do in the cage, after they retire i wish them well but they are gone and served their purpose.

Translation:
I support people who are total pieces of shit as human beings as long as they look cool while fighting. (And you should all admire and mimic my approach)

I also dislike genuinely humble people if they can't look cool while fighting.

You're in good company TS, most of the world is this shallow
Shut up bitch, you couldn't translate a scrabble board if you had a dictionary and only 3 letter words to make.

I chose you for my ignore list because you are pretentious, TS. Maybe me telling you about it like anybody cares will mean I qualify for somebody else's.

Anyway, don't assume what other people do and act like your own shit doesn't stink.
You are part of sherdog by posting here and your way of making childish lists for coolest fighters are not superior to other peoples way.

It used to be Barboza but he's recently turned into a punching bag

Back