If you didn't watch anything but the fight, turned off the commentary and muted the bout...

• Thread starter Deleted member 535377
  • Start date
I don't understand watching without sound. Even if you hate the commentary, isn't it important to hear the impact of strikes, the thud of takedowns, the fighters' corners etc?

i watch ufc without the commentary... rogan and american punditry does my f'ing head in.
everything is epic
"greatest of all time"
"hardest fight in their life"
"toughest fighter in the world"
"best stand up alive"
etc
etc
POSSIBLY THE BEST WRESTLING IN THE DIVISION

I don't understand watching without sound. Even if you hate the commentary, isn't it important to hear the impact of strikes, the thud of takedowns, the fighters' corners etc?
You sick bastard

I chose you for my ignore list because you are pretentious, TS. Maybe me telling you about it like anybody cares will mean I qualify for somebody else's.

Anyway, don't assume what other people do and act like your own shit doesn't stink.
You are part of sherdog by posting here and your way of making childish lists for coolest fighters are not superior to other peoples way.
Shut your whore mouth.

"Ignore list because you are pretentious"
You are pretentious, you sick fuck.

Max Holloway-DC-TJ Dillashaw

Shut up bitch, you couldn't translate a scrabble board if you had a dictionary and only 3 letter words to make.
Wow, you can use insults instead of logic aand valid arguments. Most impressive

Got used to it watching PPV at bars, where it's typically loud enough to drown out the TV anyway.

Who would be your favourite fighter?

This is how I choose my "favourite" fighter.

Sherdog's favourite fighter is according to their interviews, tattoos, colour commentary and wife beating history.
A lot of people favorite fighters r the fighters who does funny interviews and talk shit the most, or having a interview on Joe rogans podcast. People didn't give a fuck about Ben askren as much until ne went to joes podcast lol. They just became a fan of him because of his visit to joes podcast and now they want him in the UFC. Guarantee u they havnt even seen a single full fight of Ben askren. Btw, I'm not saying askren doesn't deserve to be in the UFC, I'm just talking about his fake fans who claims to be a askren fan just because he went to joes podcast.

i watch ufc without the commentary... rogan and american punditry does my f'ing head in.
everything is epic
"greatest of all time"
"hardest fight in their life"
"toughest fighter in the world"
"best stand up alive"
etc
etc

Brilliant.

Back