If you could add an inch or two to your height or your..........

Considering I just went through a very serious penis reduction surgery(knee and hip problems), I'll go with the height. I'm 6' so 6'2" would be cool.

Wasn’t this thread already done? Anyway, my dick is already too big. So i’d like to be taller. That’s right. I said it. My dick is too big.

Im 6'2- but Im hung like a 3 year old - Add the inch to my wiener fo sho!

Height for sure. I've never had complaints down there so rather be 6'2" and safely outside the new manlet cutoff.

I'm already 5'11 so having a 4 inch penis would be great

i'd easily rather go for a normal hairline over either of the two options

I'll take a peepee extension please. So is the inch automatically added when I post, or do I get it in the mail in 4-5 business days? Please, I could really use this

For sure height and even then I still wouldn't be that tall. My dick is long enough, never had any insecurity over it.

my cawk is already a good size, id take the height, id be 6,1 which is still manlet status

I'm a big guy and my dick is average so it looks disproportionate to my body size, I would definitely add a couple inches to my junk.

Ill take the 2" in being taller. At 8.5 I already got to be careful and cant go balls to the wall.

If you had the choice of one of these two things being able to happen which would you choose?

An extra inch on your penis?
Or
An extra two inches on your height?

you should ask this be a poll. and say people can add length or thickness or both say 1 inch length 1 inch thick

I'd rather be 6'5" than have a 10" dick TBH, so height.

you don´t have an 8 inch. and if you really do you in 0.01% or less

height.

extra cawk length ain't gonna help in getting laid, unless you're constantly whipping it out to women. i heard that type of behavior is frowned upon nowadays.

I'm the perfect size in both areas so neither

<{cum@me}>

I'll go with 2 inches in my legs because the water is cold in the bottom of urinals.

Back