If you could add an inch or two to your height or your..........

Honestly, having a larger than normal penis isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Every time I fuck a new chick it takes 30 minutes just to get it in.

Bunch of insecure cucks bragging about their dick and heights in here

I'd legit strangle someone to death for 2 inches of height. Pretty happy with my dick though, except for that curve

Ill pass, would have taken height when I was single and young. At this point if rather not have to deal with any physical changes.

Christ, this is a broken man. This is what marriage does to you folks.

Definitely my height

My dick is fine and going from 5'9.5 to 5'11.5 would get me a lot more dates

I'm too old to care about either anymore. I'd sell the possibility to the highest bidder.

Is there a cash option? I'm good with both my height and dick length.

I'm already content with my height (I'm 5'11), and I have a small dick, so... Would definitely add inches to my penis.

Refreshing honesty pencil dick.

In the name of reciprocity, I, too, am happy with my height, and would add a little extra girth to my trouser snake.

Is this like some weird evil genie, "careful what you wish for" type of shit?
Like he gives you the extra inch but it's inside your pelvis so you can't walk right.
This is my absolute worst fear. Well, second to, you know, the sudden appearance of some goddamn evil genie wants to talk to me about my dick.

I'm about 6'4 so I'd go for the dick inch. I'm a lucky guy already but why not?

Neither?

I hit both bottom and doorways. That's enough size thankyou very much.

If you had the choice of one of these two things being able to happen which would you choose?

An extra inch on your penis?
Or
An extra two inches on your height?

Ya'll manlets are sad.

In both departments I'd turn down the offer.

I'm tall enough and big enough in both cases that it wouldn't improve anything. I'd just bang my head more and hurt my wife in bed.

Back