If you can stop your negative emotions by not trying to stop your negative emotions.............

Try = "make an attempt or effort to do something"

But you didn't. You did the exact opposite. If you did try, it wouldn't have worked.

tenor.gif

You are not supposed to stop your negative emotions because positive and negative are simply "words" that humanity has created... they are just opposite forces that exist in the entire universe... if your consciousness has developed you can coexist with both and utilize them to expand your energy... BUT.... most humans have not developed consciousness to the point where they know how to utilize them... so for "most humans" it is better if you try to avoid negative thoughts and emotions until you make an effort in developing consciousness... which is something that sadly wont happen in most cases... and thats why humanity is in self destruction mode... and again sadly most humans dont understand this principle

Where do you obtain your drugs?

Let them come and go like watching clouds pass in the sky. Detached.

I had a buddy who used to say (sarcastically) "Wouldn't it be PERFECT if the whole World would simply do as I say? Everyone would be happier, including me". :D :D :D

That usually makes me lighten up and always brings me back to the reality that, I can't control other's actions, only my response to their actions. Another good one is "change is not hard, it's resistance to change that is hard" along with "change the behavior, and the mind will follow". Those three sayings cover most of my negative thoughts. :D

Uh.....

I think you're suppose to rationalize your own negativity and see them as either being from the ego and/or ignorance.

And then let it go.

Back