If you buy pre-sliced vegetables you don't deserve happiness.

Those russell sprouts look goos

I like to create as much waste as possible, so I always buy pre-sliced veggies. Then when I get them home i throw them in the trash and go out to eat.

This is the most reasonable way to do it. Then after you leave the restaurant you have to light a $100 bill on fire in front of a homeless person

Vegetable%20Butcher_2017-02_store%20sliced%20vegetables.jpg

You are creating more waste, utilizing more resources and creating a greater carbon footprint compared to slicing them yourself. You're also lazy and probably poor.
How strange, I'm slicing peppers right now. Gonna fry with venison later and make killer tacos

I Iive in Korea, and i was in the store the other night in the meat section and there were some steaks imported from the states.
I wish i had taken a picture of them, but they legit pissed me off. The packaging was literally like 2.5 times the size of the steak. It was just a small slab of steak, and the amount of empty space was just absurd.

It's past time we got serious on plastic though. We use it to package EVERYTHING . Even if you don't buy these presliced vegetables you're still putting the whole onions and other fruit in plastic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back