If we're gonna dispute that Fedor isn't MMA's GOAT can we at least agree he's the GOAT in the RING?

EXCUSES.

He picked Werdum > Reem then HW champ. Magically got a 3 fight beating including a MW 1punched him.

Where were you last weekend? Picked Mit by 1punch KO rd 1.

Mad?

Mad? I dont take it personally if fighter win or lose. But I dont think we should say that hw mma fighter like Fedor should man up. He got 40 fights + good sambo matches. He is not hunting pokemons. I am not expecting that one guy can have all fights we want.

You said PEDS

last time i checked the banned subatances that were found in Jones medicationn did not enhance proformance in any way shape or form, but rather block female prodominant androgens

So by using the abreviation PED youre wrongfully accusing as he was flagged for banned substances found in a pharmasutical not performance enhancers

JJ received the MAXIMUM TIME FOR SUSPENSION. HENCE PEDS/GEAR.

Mad? I dont take it personally if fighter win or lose. But I dont think we should say that hw mma fighter like Fedor should man up. He got 40 fights + good sambo matches. He is not hunting pokemons. I am not expecting that one guy can have all fights we want.

Reem was then HW champ. Not fighting once makes sense but twice when he was the champ is ridiculous. Even more ridiculous was to duck him and then came the 3 fight losing streak in America including 1 punched by a 500 UFC MW.

Car accidents and drugs have nothing to do with GOAT Status. Being the most dominant fighter in the most world renowned fighting organization in the world and having a record that reflects that dominance and will go down in history does.

As will GEAR. People will scream you up in this thread if the GOAT 206.2 lbs champ sparks him.

He entered the same tournament as Overeem twice but they didn't fight each other. Fedor has fought in many tournaments where the opponents we're unknown, he is not a ducker of anyone.

<GSPWoah> He got so shaky handed at the thought of facing Brock Lesnar, that he completely bailed on his best MMA contract ever for a much smaller org, and then got destroyed over there. He had a nice run in Pride and I'll give him that. But in the grand scheme of things, you can't have one part of his career without the other.

Back