If we're gonna dispute that Fedor isn't MMA's GOAT can we at least agree he's the GOAT in the RING?

HW GOAT for sure. The guy beat all the top fighters of his time. Just wish we could have seen him against Couture.

Its been rumored that the use of GEAR was encouraged. Is it at all a coincidence, his record in America is spectacular?

He entered the same tournament as Overeem twice but they didn't fight each other. Fedor has fought in many tournaments where the opponents we're unknown, he is not a ducker of anyone.

Fedor was busy ducking picking Werdum instead having ducked a second time. always picking the easier option after Pride ended.

fedortap.gif

il04CG.gif

The true Goat subs BJJ Black belts, and forces trt fueled MW's to pull guard. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Lets not forget Chaos; running over pregnant women, PEDs, cocaine, DUIs, crying at press conference, and E bragging about being the eye poke warrior in a documentary. When the title of said documentary comes to mind, I will aware you. Pretty sure it was on Netflix btw.

fedortap.gif

il04CG.gif

The true Goat subs BJJ Black belts, and forces trt fueled MW's to pull guard. <JonesDXSuckIt>
Yeah, losing to top fighters on the tail end of his career, is totally worse than getting finished multiple times in your prime, being proven a cheat, etc.

He got the arm hyper extended he pretty much did get him in the arm bar but Jones got out and finished him. Outside of the armbar Vitor didn't win a single round or have any dominant moments in the fight and got finished by Jones.

JJ had better GEAR i guess. Since he tested positive, there will always be a lot of questions around him and his abilities. The DC rematch I look forward to watching.

Supposedly, he was hiding under the octagon at Greg Jackson's when USADA came looking for him. I believe i heard that from Sonnen but, don't hold me to it. Someone said it. I will link the source if I see it.

edit;

Shael ftw.

Lets not forget Chaos; running over pregnant women, PEDs, cocaine, DUIs, crying at press conference, and E bragging about being the eye poke warrior in a documentary. When the title of said documentary comes to mind, I will aware you. Pretty sure it was on Netflix btw.
There's no valid case for Jones being GOAT(absolute or relative) whatsoever. I wasn't even aware that's a popular opinion, outside of obvious fanboys.

There's no valid case for Jones being GOAT(absolute or relative) whatsoever. I wasn't even aware that's a popular opinion, outside of obvious fanboys.

Well then you must be a retard. Jones is easily the GOAT until further notice

It must frustrate haters knowing that even when Fedor loses, he is still the GOAT.

He didn't test positive during the Belfort fight, Belfort tested positive. Further, Jones has never tested positive for an anabolic steroid in his carreer. If you're willing to provide indisputable hardcore proof that Jones has been on juice be my guest but so far it hasn't been proven.

Jones even asked for extensive blood testing during his training camp for the Teixeira fight which is one of his most dominant proformances ever.

He tested positive for PEDs. I never once said STEROIDs. Popped for GEAR.

Sonnen called him out for hiding from USADA. People don't do this over RHINO DICK PILLS

LOLOLOLOL PLEASE!

nick-cage-lol.gif

For the record, if a MW like Hendo with a 500 record, 7-9 UFC after Pride, and 0-4 with TRT can 1 punch Fedor, JJ beats him to death even faster. Not even close. I think Vitor would have KTFO in Afflictions if it did not go bust before that fight could have been made.

and im sorry to be the one to tell you guys but total wins and loses are not even the number 1 factor in determining goat

Strength of scheduled far outweights how many cans you beat in a row

Fedor got finished mutliple times in his career and would have been finished sooner had he not ducked opponents.
Fedor got finished by top fighters after a decade at the top of the division that's the hardest to stay unbeaten in.

Silva got finished multiple times in his physical prime, by mid tier guys. He also got finished multiple times towards the end of his career, if we're gonna play that game. Also, he pissed hot, which brings every win into question.

GSP got finished multiple times, once in his prime by a mid-tier fighter. He is the clear #2 at this point IMO.

There is no case for Jones/Conor/Aldo being GOAT IMO.

Fedor got finished by top fighters after a decade at the top of the division that's the hardest to stay unbeaten in.

Silva got finished multiple times in his physical prime, by mid tier guys. He also got finished multiple times towards the end of his career, if we're gonna play that game. Also, he pissed hot, which brings every win into question.

GSP got finished multiple times, once in his prime by a mid-tier fighter. He is the clear #2 at this point IMO.

There is no case for Jones/Conor/Aldo being GOAT IMO.

This guy is a complete moron

Back