If Vitor wins

WA2OOO

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'll feel the same feelings inside when big not knocked big brown out . Obviously I don' dislike hall like I did Shcuab but just seeing vitor get a win after his last fights would be something else.

I give vitor a 30% chance. He' a monster I just hope he cares about this fight if he is going to retire

There's a good chance he will win this

Hall has a habit of not turning up

I dislike Hall.

I also massively resent the fact that Vitor is about to finish his UFC career against an overrated charlatan from TUF.

The worst part is that Vitor has declined so much that this could end up with the nightmare scenario that he actually loses this fight that a couple of years ago would have ended with Hall in a body bag...

This fight feels like classic UFC booking of making a faded legend fight a heavy handed prospect to bolster the prospect, and provide reason to cut the big money contract old timer... It really sucks that they're doing it to Vitor with one of the most overrated and over hyped fighters ever - I hope Vitor twitches him out like Lindland, but I fear that this is a paper dream... But one can only hope. I'll go apeshit if he knocks Hall out too.

War The Phenom
War Vitor back in the day.
War depressed Vitor.
War crazy Vitor.
War TRT Vitor
War Dad Bod Vitor
War Retirement Fight Vitor.

BelfortHess.gif

BelfortWanderlei.gif

BelfortEastman.gif

1SdC57A.gif

One last machine gun style punching KO... Please.

This fight feels like classic UFC booking of making a faded legend fight a heavy handed prospect to bolster the prospect
Hall is past the ''prospect'' stage. He is what he is, and to be honest I don't think a win against Vitor improves his stock very much..

I love seeing cheator get pummeled and fold when things don't go his way.

Hall is past the ''prospect'' stage. He is what he is, and to be honest I don't think a win against Vitor improves his stock very much..
Hall is the black Erick Silva - they will. talk about his potential until he is dead in the ground.

i remember being in a bar and me and my buddy were the only 2 goin nutz over nogs Ko.

i remember being in a bar and me and my buddy were the only 2 goin nutz over nogs Ko.
I received a noise complaint because it was 4am here, and me and 3 very intoxicated friends started screaming like there was a murder going on and the neighbours snitched... Was worth the council visit just to see Nog end Schaub on the feet.

I dislike Hall.

I also massively resent the fact that Vitor is about to finish his UFC career against an overrated charlatan from TUF.

The worst part is that Vitor has declined so much that this could end up with the nightmare scenario that he actually loses this fight that a couple of years ago would have ended with Hall in a body bag...

This fight feels like classic UFC booking of making a faded legend fight a heavy handed prospect to bolster the prospect, and provide reason to cut the big money contract old timer... It really sucks that they're doing it to Vitor with one of the most overrated and over hyped fighters ever - I hope Vitor twitches him out like Lindland, but I fear that this is a paper dream... But one can only hope. I'll go apeshit if he knocks Hall out too.

War The Phenom
War Vitor back in the day.
War depressed Vitor.
War crazy Vitor.
War TRT Vitor
War Dad Bod Vitor
War Retirement Fight Vitor.

BelfortHess.gif

BelfortWanderlei.gif

BelfortEastman.gif

1SdC57A.gif

One last machine gun style punching KO... Please.
Fuck yes.
:meow:
2xFZIYW.gif

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
vitor+foot.gif

BelfortkoAkiyama.gif

tumblr_mw1y3vGFuQ1qhndw9o3_250.gif

Just imagine how great TRT vitor vs TUF Hall could have been

I am going to scream with joy like i did when nog K.O. Schaub my neighbors are going to be like WTF?

I am going to break something to maybe a chair!

if he can back hall up he can win. hall is only good going forward

Back