If Vitor wins

Damn, you were right

My foresight is legendary

The next one is Francis on his back looking terrified because he's never trained a day of Juijitsu with Stipe smashing his mouth in

Stick with me kid

The next one is Francis on his back looking terrified because he's never trained a day of Juijitsu with Stipe smashing his mouth in

Stick with me kid
Youre my anti-hero

Damn you pegged it... good sheeit

Stick with me kid

dude has some of the worst cardio in the sport ..

#retireAlready4fuqSakes

Stick with me kid
I’m with you on Miocic, I’d feel more comfortable if you call me gramps or uncle Ben... lol

I’m with you on Miocic, I’d feel more comfortable if you call me gramps or uncle Ben... lol

Hahaha I always assume I'm the oldest on here since I turned 30 I feel like I'm a week from death

Hahaha I always assume I'm the oldest on here since I turned 30 I feel like I'm a week from death
I hear you, I’ll be 46 in June and feel old AF on this forum. Most of the original account holders are my age group, not that I had an account that was banned b4 when mods actually would ban hammer a mf’r...lol

I hear you, I’ll be 46 in June and feel old AF on this forum. Most of the original account holders are my age group, not that I had an account that was banned b4 when mods actually would ban hammer a mf’r...lol

Fuck man, I'd be on my fifth account if I was active back in them days haha

Stick with me kid

Hope you're right tho I wouldn't mind him being the champ if it will make the sport more popular

Back