If Romero beats Whitaker then what’s next?

When did he destroy Jacare? He won a bullshit decision in a fight he blatantly cheated in.

Jacare rematch honestly.

Don't see him beating Whittaker though.

He won't beat Whitaker. Whitaker is future GOAT. He has it all and young.

Didnt Whittaker already beat him? Looked to me like Robert is just the better fighter.

If he wins though I imagine the Chris. He has a shot at winning but could also be destroyed at any moment. With Whittaker he just seemed flat out better.

Didnt Whittaker already beat him? Looked to me like Robert is just the better fighter.

If he wins though I imagine the Chris.
Rematch could go differently. Yoel paced himself a lot better against Luke, his downfall against Rob was that he drained himself with the TDs.

His fight IQ is underrated, he never makes the same mistake twice.

Jacare won that fight.
In the worst case, it was a tie.

Gastelum can stop him.

Bisping lucky era 2? Kidding!

Weidman if he gets two more wins.

Machida era 2? Also, kidding.

Paulo Costa hype...

Imo, Jacare and Kelvin have the best chance.

Rematch could go differently. Yoel paced himself a lot better against Luke, his downfall against Rob was that he drained himself with the TDs.

His fight IQ is underrated, he never makes the same mistake twice.

It could go different. I agree he paced himself well against Luke...but Luke also got KO'd against Bisping. I think Whittaker is just a much better fighter. Thats my pick but we will see.

Jacare won that fight.
In the worst case, it was a tie.

Gastelum can stop him.

Bisping lucky era 2? Kidding!

Weidman if he gets two more wins.

Machida era 2? Also, kidding.

Paulo Costa hype...

Imo, Jacare and Kelvin have the best chance.
LMAO, that Washed Old Mans killer already ducked Yoel, Kelvin know that he doesn't want anything form Gay Jesus
About Jacare, the rematch will be much different, Yoel won't be stupid and spend all his cardio in round 1 this time, also Jacare just got brutalize KOd by Robert, who know if his chin is still good. Also that first fight should be a draw imo, first round is 100% 10-8 and another round is 10-9 for Jacare

LMAO, that Washed Old Mans killer already ducked Yoel, Kelvin know that he doesn't want anything form Gay Jesus
About Jacare, the rematch will be much different, Yoel won't be stupid and spend all his cardio in round 1 this time, also Jacare just got brutalize KOd by Robert, who know if his chin is still good

I get it, you are a fan of the homosexual Christian Cuban fighter.

Homosexual + Christian + Ripped Cuban + Broken English + Brutalize KO + 40 year old, why not?

+ known cheater (Jacare, Kennedy)
+ juicer
+ missed weight without even trying
+ gets an interim title shot just after losing another interim title fight

Back