If Romero beats Whitaker then what’s next?

1. He grabbed the fence/did the stool thing in three fights - video bellow

2. I know Kennedy cheated too, but we are not talking about Kennedy here. This is not kindergarden; If he cheated, its ok for me to cheat too

3. I cannot be butt hurt since I am not a Kennedy fan. At all.

4. I am not rooting for Kelvin. Also, not a fan. The only guy at MW I root for is Whittaker. I just said that Kelvin has a beeter chance at beating Romero than the rest of the MWs. Also, If Gastelum missed weight, does not mean it is ok for Yoel to miss weight.

5. That fight with Rockhold supposed to be for the interim title, but Yoel became inelegible due to weight missing.

6. He wasn't cleared by Usada, je just got a shorter sentence because he had a good lawyer. And please read about Ibutamoren. It's the best a fighter like Yoel could take.

1. He only grabbed the fence 2 times in Jacare fight, in both Weidman and Jacare he got water all over his body and then cleaned after that by his team, a few seconds(2-3 sec) and you called that cheating? And the stool thing only happen in Kenedy fight, in that fight Kenedy cheated and landed cheap shots so Yoel taking extra time is not bother me and a lot of guys (you are one of few guys that bashed him for that)
2. Kenedy cheated but the ref was so stupid and Yoel should take 5 mins rest after eating all those uppercuts but instead he only have few seconds so that is understandable
3. i not say you are Kennedy fan. At all
4. You bashed Yoel for missed weight but say nothing about Kelvin, it is hard to not believe you are Yoel's hater
5. who said Yoel is the interim champ, like i said that fight was for the title shot by default, belt or not
6. He was cleared by USADA, that why his win against Jacare didn't turn into NC, saying thing like "he just got a shorter sentence because he had a good lawyer" is nonsense, it is like saying Jon Jones failed drug test because he has bad lawyer. You see what happend to fighters when they stop taking PEDs, after Yoel's suspension he didn't fade like other juice heads but instead he KTFO Weidman and Rockhold (both are former UFC middle weight champion) and has a close fight with Robert who just KTFO Jacare

Wonderboy should move up and challenge the winner. he already knockout the champ
At WW where Whittaker was cutting, the fact other fighters havent moved up with him and gastelum success is beyond me.

He already destroyed everyone else.

Actually, he has not. There’s still Luke + Chris, Gastelum, guys like Paulo or even Thiago Santos are on the rise.

It’s not as deep, but 185 still has some immense talent. Sucks Gegard isn’t around either because that extra guy provided a lot of exciting matchups in the top of the division vs either Yoel, Luke, Bobby Knuckles, Gastelum, even Jacare rematch.

1. He only grabbed the fence 2 times in Jacare fight, in both Weidman and Jacare he got water all over his body and then cleaned after that by his team, a few seconds(2-3 sec) and you called that cheating? And the stool thing only happen in Kenedy fight, in that fight Kenedy cheated and land cheap shots so Yoel taking extra time is not bother me and a lot of guys (you are one of few guys that bashed him for that)
2. Kenedy cheated but the ref was so stupid and Yoel should take 5 mins rest after eating all those uppercuts but instead he only have few seconds so that is understandable
4. You bashed Yoel for missed weight but say nothing about Kelvin, it is hard to not believe you are Yoel's hater
5. who said Yoel is the interim champ, like i said that fight was for the title shot by default, belt or not
6. He was cleared by USADA, that why his win against Jacare didn't turn into NC, saying thing like "he just got a shorter sentence because he had a good lawyer" is nonsense, it is like saying Jon Jones failed drug test because he has bad lawyer. You see what happend to fighters when they stop taking PEDs, after Yoel's suspension he didn't fade like other juice heads but instead he KTFO Weidman and Rockhold (both are former UFC middle weight champion) and has a close fight with Robert who just KTFO Jacare
are u forgetting whittaker fought on 1 leg

i dont wanna be a dick but romero people seem to act like that was a even leveled matchup. whittakers knee was fucked like 30 seconds into the fight lol

are u forgetting whittaker fought on 1 leg

i dont wanna be a dick but romero people seem to act like that was a even leveled matchup. whittakers knee was fucked like 30 seconds into the fight lol
And are u forgeting that Yoel did that? LOL you said like Whitaker was already 1 leg coming to that fight. And Whitaker couldn't finish gassed out Romero, so what is your point?
By your logic i could say Whitaker's performance against Jacare is nothing impressive because Jacare fought with no chin

i had it 49-46 whittaker on 1 leg. i'd expect him to dominate the rematch. he's still improving his game and can take his shit to the next level where as yoel has already peaked and isnt gonna approach the fight any different. save his energy, and explode every few minutes and maybe try for some takedowns again.

just dont see it happening unless whittaker has really been hindered from his injuries which would be sad as hell. dudes only 26 and looked like a total killer.

Jacare. Those guys need to fight again, first one was super close and could have gone either way

They already fought...
So does Cruz-Faber, JDS-Cain. And guess what Cruz destroyed Faber after Faber choked him out, Cain destroyed JDS after JDS knocked him out, there are a lot of example rematches, search them by yourself

Do they travel on 4 weeks notice?

No.

The America to Perth flight is grueling, like Dana said he stepped in to take the fight. 4 weeks and 2.3 pounds or the full camp, what do you think they'll take?

Yes. Again, Romero is not the only fighter who fights on short notice. He was already training for the Branch fight, please. There are fighters who take a fights in a week's notice.

You realize Rockhold flied from US too, right?

1. He only grabbed the fence 2 times in Jacare fight, in both Weidman and Jacare he got water all over his body and then cleaned after that by his team, a few seconds(2-3 sec) and you called that cheating? And the stool thing only happen in Kenedy fight, in that fight Kenedy cheated and landed cheap shots so Yoel taking extra time is not bother me and a lot of guys (you are one of few guys that bashed him for that)

Dude, read again what I've said.

He was not cleared by Usada. You are missinformed.

I say the same thing about Kelvin, its unprofessional.

It doesn't matter if Kennedy cheated. We are talking about Romero here. He cheated in three fights: him or his team.

That me being a Kennedy fan was for Mga223.

Both fights, with Whit and Rockhold, were for the interim title. And Romero got a second interim title shot after losing the first interim title fight. This is what I said.

And are u forgeting that Yoel did that? LOL you said like Whitaker was already 1 leg coming to that fight. And Whitaker couldn't finish gassed out Romero, so what is your point?
By your logic i could say Whitaker's performance against Jacare is nothing impressive because Jacare fought with no chin
i dont understand. whittaker fought on 1 leg for 24 minutes of the fight and he beat yoel soundly (imo) - stuffed like 12 outta the 17 takedowns yoel attempted on him and when yoel got him down he couldnt keep him down. i think the longest yoel had him down was like a minute and a half. on the feet whittaker was on another level and basically walked him down and gassed him cuz he pressured him against the cage and was landing jabs and straights at will. i cant think of 1 moment in the fight he was in trouble but i can recall like 2 or 3 times yoel got tagged and was just exhausted.

can only imagine what hes gonna do in the rematch when he can move properly and use his speed/agility even more.

GSP, aka the real champ.
Lol I have more chance of banging Kim Kardashian than GSP accepting a fight with Romero. If Thales Leites wins the belt though: "The Superfight we've all been waiting for - GSP v Leites".

Yes. Again, Romero is not the only fighter who fights on short notice. He was already training for the Branch fight, please. There are fighters who take a fights in a week's notice.

You realize Rockhold flied from US too, right?

Dude, read again what I've said.

He was not cleared by Usada. You are missinformed.

I say the same thing about Kelvin, its unprofessional.

It doesn't matter if Kennedy cheated. We are talking about Romero here. He cheated in three fights: him or his team.

That me being a Kennedy fan was for Mga223.

Both fights, with Whit and Rockhold, were for the interim title. And Romero got a second interim title shot after losing the first interim title fight. This is what I said.

Read this: http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/yoel-r...fter-usada-confirmation-of-tainted-supplement. USADA fault, tainted proved by USADA
You only said the same thing about Kelvin when i bringed it up, so that mean nothing
And i already explaned the "cheating" things to you so i'm not gonna wasted my time
Bold: so who should get that interim title fight? Jacare just get KTFO by Robert, not a close fight like Yoel, and that guy Kelvin who just get choked out by a 3 losing streak Weidman and just have a win against Bisping who just get finished few weaks before? And Weidman who just have a win against Washed Old Man Killer, get KTFO by Romero and beaten to death by Rockhold?

i dont understand. whittaker fought on 1 leg for 24 minutes of the fight and he beat yoel soundly (imo) - stuffed like 12 outta the 17 takedowns yoel attempted on him and when yoel got him down he couldnt keep him down. i think the longest yoel had him down was like a minute and a half. on the feet whittaker was on another level and basically walked him down and gassed him cuz he pressured him against the cage and was landing jabs and straights at will. i cant think of 1 moment in the fight he was in trouble but i can recall like 2 or 3 times yoel got tagged and was just exhausted.

can only imagine what hes gonna do in the rematch when he can move properly and use his speed/agility even more.
Why are you keep saying like Yoel not doing anything to Robert's leg? He move properly in the first 2 rounds and still he couln't do anything to Yoel

Read this: http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/yoel-r...fter-usada-confirmation-of-tainted-supplement. USADA fault, tainted proved by USADA
You only said the same thing about Kelvin when i bringed it up, so that mean nothing
And i already explaned the "cheating" things to you so i'm not gonna wasted my time
Bold: so who should get that interim title fight? Jacare just get KTFO by Robert, not a close fight like Yoel, and that guy Kelvin who just get choked out by a 3 losing streak Weidman and just have a win against Bisping who just get finished few weaks before? And Weidman who just have a win against Washed Old Man Killer, get KTFO by Romero and beaten to death by Rockhold?

He was suspended, not cleared. Cyborg was cleared. Ian McCall was cleared. Romero was suspended.
That besides the fact you believe Romero would take Gold Star.

You did not explain the cheating, you said that two cage grabs were not a big thing (in that close fight, they were) and you blame his team for the towels.

I only said that Kelvin has a chance at beating Romero, comparing with other MWs. I did not say I was rooting for him or that he is a professional fighter.

Who? I dont know. MW is in deep shit because the media makes the rankings and there arent fighters on winning streaks. And because they give up on good fighters like Mousasi. But you dont give two interim title shots in a row. I believe that's a first.

It might have been Jacare, if he accepted a fight in march or april, since he fought in January. 8 fights winning streak, robbed against Romero and ducked by Weidman. It does not matter that Whittaker KOed him. Bisping was also submitted by Luke and got a title shot and a rematch.

He was suspended, not cleared. Cyborg was cleared. Ian McCall was cleared. Romero was suspended.
That besides the fact you believe Romero would take Gold Star.

You did not explain the cheating, you said that two cage grabs were not a big thing (in that close fight, they were) and you blame his team for the towels.

I only said that Kelvin has a chance at beating Romero, comparing with other MWs. I did not say I was rooting for him or that he is a professional fighter.

Who? I dont know. MW is in deep shit because the media makes the rankings and there arent fighters on winning streaks. And because they give up on good fighters like Mousasi. But you dont give two interim title shots in a row. I believe that's a first.

It might have been Jacare, if he accepted a fight in march or april, since he fought in January. 8 fights winning streak, robbed against Romero and ducked by Weidman. It does not matter that Whittaker KOed him. Bisping was also submitted by Luke and got a title shot and a rematch.
And you said Yoel is a juice head cheater while that was USADA fault? He looked the same if not better after that suspension.
Jacare was not robbed, there is no way he win that fight, imo it was a draw. Bisping choked out by Luke and work his ass up to get that title shot at fking close short noticed, jacare just fought and have 1 win streak and no way he accepted that short noticed like bisping

And you said Yoel is a juice head cheater while that was USADA fault? He looked the same if not better after that suspension.
Jacare was not robbed, there is no way he win that fight, imo it was a draw. Bisping choked out by Luke and work his ass up to get that title shot at fking close short noticed, jacare just fought and have 1 win streak and no way he accepted that short noticed like bisping

Its better to have 1 winning streak than no winning streak at all.

We dont know if Jacare would have accepted or not.

He already destroyed everyone else.
Shao Kahn?

M. Bison?

I'd like to see a non-title fight against Bisping, though. Those two really should fight. But Bisping never deserved a title shot to begin with, and does less now.

Its better to have 1 winning streak than no winning streak at all.

We dont know if Jacare would have accepted or not.
And i think it is better to have a close fight with the champ than get KTFO by the champ and has 1 winning streak, anw that is your opnion

Back