If Rockhold vs Weidman 2 happens, who wins?

The Chris!!! duh Crhiz!!!

i actually believe Weidman just had off night. I think Romero, Whittaker and Weidman are top 3 in division UFC and Mousasi is i think better than half them on any given night but he sadly in bellator.

All them beat prime Anderson silva by the way! Weidman did after all
No it’s Whittaker, Romero and Jacare. Rob and Jacare did well against Romero in the 3rd round

Has very little to do with record, fighters lose. A loss wont bother a fight(er) fan but plenty of other things will.

Rockhold beats him even more decively. Weidmans biggest strength is his wrestling and that is pretty much useless against rockhold. On the feet Luke was piecing him up with kicks as well. Weidmans hand speed isnt really that fast and i dont think he would KO luke.

Nah, Weidman’s wrestling is good for 5 minutes, then he gets tired.
Hasn’t he won the 1st round of every single fight and proved that it means nothing?

I think Weidman still wins R1 against the entire division. Even if he goes on to lose.

No it’s Whittaker, Romero and Jacare. Rob and Jacare did well against Romero in the 3rd round

i forget how jacare ever lost to rockhold. All of them except Chris weidman, Mousasi and Romero are weird fighters because they had ups and downs before they hit streak.

Weidman was undefeated and i think literally had off night with rockhold, with romero that fight was his toughest style match up, and with mousasi idk hard to say how it would of gone if it continued and without knee.

i forget how jacare ever lost to rockhold. All of them except Chris weidman, Mousasi and Romero are weird fighters because they had ups and downs before they hit streak.

Weidman was undefeated and i think literally had off night with rockhold, with romero that fight was his toughest style match up, and with mousasi idk hard to say how it would of gone if it continued and without knee.
Jacare has some takedowns in their fight but he was never able to advance to a dominant position while Rockhold tried to keep the fight standing and out struck Jacare to a close decision.

Nah, Weidman’s wrestling is good for 5 minutes, then he gets tired.
Hasn’t he won the 1st round of every single fight and proved that it means nothing?

I think Weidman still wins R1 against the entire division. Even if he goes on to lose.
Because thats when hes fresh and strong lol. Dude gasses fast

For sure let him rest his brain. Jacare vs Weidman is the only fight to make, therefore UFC won't do it

Weidman has fought a never ending stream of great fighters the last couple of years. Lots of people forget how good he is, same thing is happening with Rockhold.

I'd like to see Weidman/Jacare and Rockhold/Gastelum but wouldn't be against Weidman/Rockhold 2.

This is a really good fight right now for both of them.

I've noticed that most people are keen to see Weidman - Jacare, but honestly I'd rather see Kelvin - Jacare for next title shot (after Yoel) and Luke - Chris.
Some bad blood there, and a nice storyline to it.

Who ya guys got? I'd give Chris a good chance of KOing Luke on the feet this time, hopefully he doesn't throw any wheel kicks either :D
your thoughts mirror my own Kelvin v Jacare makes sense and so does weidman rocksalt 2. I got weidman out boxing him for another ko, chris will bring all his aggression to Luke s soft chin this time.

Although I think if weidman is impressive enough he should leap the other fight winner, Jacare v Whittaker 2 is less exciting and marketable, and if Kelvin lost to weidman already.

I think Luke takes it unless his confidence is completely shot.

How is Chris delusional now?
Thinks he’s earned a title shot despite being finished by Romero and Luke and being on a downward spiral in general. He doesn’t seem right in the head. Just watch his Paige van Zant video. He’s clearly lost it.

Thinks he’s earned a title shot despite being finished by Romero and Luke and being on a downward spiral in general. He doesn’t seem right in the head. Just watch his Paige van Zant video. He’s clearly lost it.
Ok Il'll check it out

Still think Luke is fried now

If its a battle between two broken lost souls... wood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back