If N'Gannou left Cooper where shluld he go train?

Which team would best utilize his frame and skillset to try and make him a champ? I strongly agree with the consensus he needs to get the fuck away from Dewey Cooper like yesterday.

A year just practicing hard cardio, kickboxing and stuffing takedowns from a quality camp could do wonders.
AKA with Cain and D.C.

Jackson Wink.

Imagine what they could do with him given a year.

Lmao it's fucking hilarious to see people go "well maybe if he went here his TDD stat might go up +2, I think so and so would make a REALLY good coach for Ngannou they train X here".

It's not a video game guys, a world class camp isn't going to fix the problems Ngannou has because theres alot.

Hell, Stipe isn't with a world class camp an he's the longest reigning ufc heavyweight champ there is. Ngannou most likely meshes well with his coach which is why he's there. It's not coaches fault he lost you fucking arm chair coaches.

Lol i missed the main event. What did coppers crazy ass did that warrants the bum talk? Trained with him when i lived in vegas for 2 sessions. Was ok i guess. Good dude to train with while your real coach was out for a fight

Jackson Wink

They have a secret for bad cardio

Nothing wrong with Dewey.

The guy who said Ngannou should fight Joshua and Wilder?
The guy who faked being injured by Ngannou's kicks during their training?
The guy who trains Kevin Lee, another great boxer?

Yeah, nothing wrong with him.

Which team would best utilize his frame and skillset to try and make him a champ? I strongly agree with the consensus he needs to get the fuck away from Dewey Cooper like yesterday.

A year just practicing hard cardio, kickboxing and stuffing takedowns from a quality camp could do wonders.

Woodley's training camp, Rufu's?

They know how to properly train and game plan for an explosive fighter to conserve energy for a 5 round fight.

They have some of the top grappling coaches and training partners there, too.

Woodley's training camp, Rufu's?

They know how to properly train and game plan for an explosive fighter to conserve energy for a 5 round fight.

They have some of the top grappling coaches and training partners there, too.

And get you killed

Jackson Wink

They have a secret for bad cardio

The guy who said Ngannou should fight Joshua and Wilder?
The guy who faked being injured by Ngannou's kicks during their training?
The guy who trains Kevin Lee, another great boxer?

Yeah, nothing wrong with him.

Thats not Cooper

Where's this hate from Cooper coming from? Two days ago everyone was sucking Ngannou's dick, now his striking coach sucks and he needs to find a new camp?

Dewey trains his striking, I doubt he has much to do with wrestling and bjj.

Back