If N'Gannou left Cooper where shluld he go train?

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Which team would best utilize his frame and skillset to try and make him a champ? I strongly agree with the consensus he needs to get the fuck away from Dewey Cooper like yesterday.

A year just practicing hard cardio, kickboxing and stuffing takedowns from a quality camp could do wonders.

Exactly, Dewey is a horrible coach and Francis needs to get away from him. Even though Werdum trains there I would like to see him at Kings MMA, I think his striking can really develop there. Plus its not to far from Vegas which means he could still go to the UFC Performance Institute from time to time and get his free lunch or whatever.

I am not sure Cooper is a bum. Ngannou's stand up is pretty good. What he needs is a more well rounded skillset. Tri Star seems like the obvious choice IMO. They can speak to him in french and it is hard to learn when you are constantly translating can't be good. As far as game planning you can't get any better.

I am not sure Cooper is a bum. Ngannou's stand up is pretty good. What he needs is a more well rounded skillset. Tri Star seems like the obvious choice IMO. They can speak to him in french and it is hard to learn when you are constantly translating can't be good. As far as game planning you can't get any better.
wow i agree 100%, didnt think of that.

I think he'd be a good fit with Hammer House, if they were still around...

A team where there aren't any people who are trying to get in to his ass. He needs people who dares to be honest and true towards him.

Hilarious how Dewey Cooper went from Coach of the year candidate to fuckwit overnight.

Team alpha male has everything he needs well except sparring partners lol.. im sure they will drastically improve his cardio and wrestling.

TAM. He needs to start at the beginning and learn to wrestle with manlets, first.

Kings/Nick Curson...but Werdum, never mind.

Team alpha male has everything he needs well except sparring partners lol.. im sure they will drastically improve his cardio and wrestling.

Sage is the biggest guy in that squad. Can see him and Francis sparring.

He should go to the UFC performance institute. They have all the latest, greatest equipment.

Back