If Miocic beats Reem...

About six more years undefeated. Six instead of nine because quality of competiton.

If Miocic beats Reem, JDS, Werdum/Rothwell, and Cain. As of now he's not even close. Let's see six more years of winning against good competition, even if he doesn't hold the title that long, and he will have an argument.

Travel in time, and stop himself from quiting to strikes..

struve-miocic-o.gif

Damn i forgot how brutal that KO was, Nate/Maynard esque, Joe.

Top 10 Wins:

Nog - 15
Fedor - 13
Barnett - 11
Rutten - 11
-
Stipe - 4

Helax...

Lol, people naming off this guy and that guy's record... Level of competition matters

Comparing stipe to fedor and nog is like comparing Lebron to Bill Russell. Not even comparable. The sport has evolved at a ridiculous pace and the competition is way different now. Training, coaching, skill, philosophy, nutrition, etc

Don't matter Alistair Overeem by cuteness!

IMG_20160623_204400897.jpg

Top 10 Wins:

Nog - 15
Fedor - 13
Barnett - 11
Rutten - 11
-
Stipe - 4

Helax...

Bas has 11? Thats crazy even tho HW was alot different then and he robbed Randleman........

Fab has 9 or 10 depending on how one saw Russow at the time. Actually Roy might not have been top 10 when Fab fought him either.......

How can one title defense against a notoriously inconsistent fighter give you the GOAT status? lol

How can one title defense against a notoriously inconsistent fighter give you the GOAT status? lol

It was funny seeing how many trolls were arguing Werdum as HW GOAT after the Cain win, not knowing how historically inconsistent the guy is lol.

It was funny seeing how many trolls were arguing Werdum as HW GOAT after the Cain win, not knowing how historically inconsistent the guy is lol.

I was referring to Overeem as being inconsistent due to his chin, but yeah Werdum is in the same boat, albeit for different reasons.

Bas has 11? Thats crazy even tho HW was alot different then and he robbed Randleman........

Fab has 9 or 10 depending on how one saw Russow at the time. Actually Roy might not have been top 10 when Fab fought him either.......

Yeah, Bas doesn't get enough respect. Throw in a couple of Pancrase and UFC titles and thats a strong resume.

My counts look like this:

Nog: 15
Fedor: 13
Barnett: 11
Rutten: 11
Werdum: 9
Arlovski: 8
Dos Santos: 7
K Shamrock: 7
Randy: 7 @ HW(10 overall)
Overeem: 7 @ HW(9 overall)

I was referring to Overeem as being inconsistent due to his chin, but yeah Werdum is in the same boat, albeit for different reasons.

Once Stipe has about 70 pro fights we will see how "consistent" his fights have been. I highly doubt that he makes it that far though.

Again? I only made commented once? But anyways did you watch the JDS/Stipe fight? You're telling me that Reem is going to KO Stipe? It sure as hell isnt going the distance.

I watched JDS beat Stipe up and JDS got the win.

Once Stipe has about 70 pro fights we will see how "consistent" his fights have been. I highly doubt that he makes it that far though.

I agree, and likely at that point I wont call anyone the GOAT for having a win over a 70-fight career Stipe.

I think Overeem beats him anyway.

Back