If im lookin for a fight, where do I send my audition?

Do you have a good backstory other than you are experiencing a mid-life crisis? You should work on developing some sort of character/gimmick to make you stand out. If you have no tattoos you are already off to a good start.

Hmmm...I weighed 350+ pounds 4 years ago and now weigh 260.

All natty too!

Im thinking of filming one of my heavy bag workouts and sending it as an audition.

Im a 40 year old heavyweight and I wanna bang, bros!
I believe if you're coming on, you just have to come on then.

Have you tried running out of bubblegum? That usually works for me.

I believe if you're coming on, you just have to come on then.

Have you tried running out of bubblegum? That usually works for me.

Sadly, I bark all day...but I think im finally ready to bite.

Regional MMA can always use a heavyweight co-main event to round out their cards.

Regional MMA can always use a heavyweight co-main event to round out their cards.

Honestly, id LOVE to fight Greg Hardy.

Watching him, I honestly don't think he has better hands than I do.

Isn't there some wealthy sherdog philanthropist that can fund a nice backyard fight card for this gentleman.

Surely if you flew a couple gents out, paid them 1k for a 3 rd ammy dealio, and provided basic medical care, we could get a nice little forum ppv thing going. I only need 10% promoter fee for thinking the idea up, so it'd be pretty cheap.

Who got dat cheese?

Im thinking of filming one of my heavy bag workouts and sending it as an audition.

Im a 40 year old heavyweight and I wanna bang, bros!

Start filling rooms with uppercuts!

Id also need to wear a mask.
200.gif

That's great. Do you have enough loose skin that you can wrap it around your opponents neck like a gi choke?

Nah, ive done a good job of flipping my muscle/fat % but Ive got some hanging flab around my belly area.

Nothing that would make you vomit or anything.

Back