If im lookin for a fight, where do I send my audition?

Send to Phil Brooks, aka CM Punk, and challenge him.

Done! You're on a main card.

You're welcome.

Im thinking of filming one of my heavy bag workouts and sending it as an audition.

Im a 40 year old heavyweight and I wanna bang, bros!

Heavybag no hit back. Your gonna need to go the next step and send in 'tennis ball string-ttached to your baseball cap' footage to really gauge your real fighting prowess

1.talk shit to one of the fighters on the roster preferably one easily triggered and dumb enough to challenge you at their respective gym

2.show up to said gym with a camera man and proceed to brutally knock out said fighter

3.forward the footage to the bald goof with the caption "who else you got you fuck?"

if you just wanted a fight and don't care about a UFC contract then feel free to stop at number 2

I live in Rhode Island, one of the states that still hasn't legalized MMA.

That’s 100% not true. CES is based out of Province. They have been promoting events in RI since 2010. They just had one a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
That’s 100% not true. CES is based out of Province. They have been promoting events in RI since 2010. They just had one a couple weeks ago.

There are events held in Connecticut, NY and Mass but Ive never heard of an MMA event held in R.I. and for sure the UFC isn't allowed here.

Back