"If I want to take him down 100 times, I can" ~ DC

I would bet he learned from that loss.

Unless you think hes a complete fool?
It doesn't matter what he learned lol Jones beats him everywhere. Learning and having the skills are 2 completely different issues

This is all talk to promote the fight, of course its meaningless, but it will be interesting to see what DC has game plan wise. He burned off an enormous amount of energy trying to get a pride take down with Jones, and he was only able to get him down momentarily.

We saw those two guys fight for 5 rounds, both are wrestlers, and there was no dispute who the better wrestler was. Jones is head and shoulders better than DC. Daniel can throw around very big guys, but not big guys who are elite athletes.

I liked DC with the big upper cuts in the clinch. He had to take so much damage to get inside though, ate horrific shots to the body right out of the gate.

We don't know what physical or mental state Jones is in, but that is really the big question for me. DC has to fight the perfect fight to win. Jones was out partying on cocaine a week before their fight and he casually out worked him with little trouble.

Does DC recall that Jones won easily in the first fight?

Aside from these few positive "highlights"....Jones touched him up way more on the feet.

If this is Cormier's best chance...errrrr...
DC was arguably winning the fight until he gassed.

I saw him "TRAIN HARD" for gatekeeper OSP... minus his juicy juice

Can't say I was too impressed.

Getting hit 4 times in 5 rounds and breaking your opponents arms in the process is pretty damn impressive

Aside from these few positive "highlights"....Jones touched him up way more on the feet.

Not really...

Round 1 was Jones for sure slight edge in strikes and a TD..., Round 2 imo DC won, Round 3 close but Jones edged him...Round 4 and 5 was all Jones as DC gassed badly.

I hope DC wins this time around...but I would never put money on it...I do however really want to see how Jones is without PED's and if the ref's will deduct a point for his eye pokes.

Nah.

Hi best bet is to get inside and let his hands go.

Daniel%2BCormier%2Bvs%2BJon%2BJones%2B(2).gif

Those clinch uppercuts were money in the last fight. Too bad he didnt keep doing them.

It doesn't matter what he learned lol Jones beats him everywhere. Learning and having the skills are 2 completely different issues
lol where does Jones beat DC everywhere? DC is the better wrestler and has imo more dangerous striking. Jones juiced to beat DC

He better start sandblasting prostitutes, and not use Popeyes gravy this time so he can make weight.

I don't think so. His best weapon is his clinch. He has to use it to win. By the way we have zero information about Jones's recent condition.

Jones didnt land better punches or more punches. DC had the better punches. Jones had better kicks and knees.

This is a quote from before the first fight.

I think the best DC can do is to try and take Jones down repeatedly and hope he can gas Jones out. Otherwise I think he will lose again

lol where does Jones beat DC everywhere? DC is the better wrestler and has imo more dangerous striking. Jones juiced to beat DC
Jones sonned him with wrestling and his striking is null with bones range.so what will your excuse be after tubby gets whooped again

If what people say about Jones juicing is true then everything about his props and what he did to deserve them will change. If it's not true then he's one of the GOATs(whether he's a weirdo or not) and as much as I hate to say it Cormier doesn't stand much of a chance..

DC was probably going ez on anderson, and jones couldnt finish broken arm osp. DC has been more active too

I think he's gonna come prime and extra motivated.

Plus, who knows if the drugs really were helping jones win fights before?

Im not counting DC out.

Back