If Gaethje manages to beat Alvarez....

Fergsuon has a wrestling adavantage over gaethje ?

{<jordan}

Not an 'if,' he will retire him.
Yep Eddie is a bit too chinny. And a little too susceptible to body shots.

The man across the cage will eventually find that chin i think.

All I know is that if we ever get Ferguson vs. Gaethje, the fans will be the true winners.

This FUCKING STANDOFF with ALL of these 155er's is killing me!!!!!! Yes mostly this is on Conor and his stupid MONEY GRUBBING shit. You just GOT paid w/Floyd now WARRIOR UP and get fighting.

Tony, Conor, Khabib, Barbosa AND The BESERKER king Gaethje all need to fight each other for the next 18 months ROUND fucking ROBIN....

What a joke that this hasn't even begun YET
You could also throw in Iaquinta, poirier, Vick, so many fun match ups

Ferguson should get the shot at Conor he did everything, took them all out 1 by 1. He even showed up at Tiramisu gate. If Conor doesn't fight him now then strip him and make Tony the official champion of the division. It's that simple.
Agree. It should be mandatory for the champion to unify the belts. An interim belt should only be given out when the champ is injured, like in Cruz's case. Fight or vacate.

khabib and conor will never fight again in ufc.
You wanna bet on Khabib fighting? I can't argue against Conor, because he doesn't have to do anything after his big payday. Khabib on the other hand is ready to fight and has had enough time off to get healthy. He'll be fighting next month.

Yep Eddie is a bit too chinny. And a little too susceptible to body shots.

The man across the cage will eventually find that chin i think.
I have a feeling Eddie is going to surprise some people. He has the ability to keep fighting after he gets hurt and I think he'll use his wrestling this fight. I don't think Eddie is a good fighter to get reckless against and reckless is Gaethje's style.

I have a feeling Eddie is going to surprise some people. He has the ability to keep fighting after he gets hurt and I think he'll use his wrestling this fight. I don't think Eddie is a good fighter to get reckless against and reckless is Gaethje's style.
Either way it is an awesome matchup

Do not besmirch this thread with talks of that filthy animal Kabob. Gaethje and Tony is bound to happen in the next year or two, these guys want to bang more than taramisu.

Ferguson should get the shot at Conor he did everything, took them all out 1 by 1. He even showed up at Tiramisu gate. If Conor doesn't fight him now then strip him and make Tony the official champion of the division. It's that simple.
Conor is never fighting again. Get over it. He's wolf tickets and a legacy of shit.

Justin will not beat him. Justin will destroy him.

maxresdefault.jpg

How do you think he fairs up against Tony ferguson and honestly how awesome would this fight be.

I think it would be an instant classic and i like the match up more than Mcgregor vs Ferguson. (I honestly don't care if Mcgregor ever comes back, it would be nice tho)

Both guys are pressure fighters who break their opponents wills with Ferguson having an edge wrestling wise. They have a take one to give one mantra. They always have awesome fights.

I got by Ferguson submission in the 2nd round

Who you guys got and why?

i don't have poll privilege so be nice or be savage it's up to you

Credit to KO2C for image and video

Funny how you say "manages" as if he isn't a heavy favorite in this fight.
He grabs a 2nd round TKO and then gets demolished by Tony if it happens.

Back