If Gaethje manages to beat Alvarez....

Khabib is the uncrowned champion. He'll beat both of them as long he's still at LW. Three fun fights.

I think Eddie vs. Gaethje could be similar to Eddie vs. Pettis or Melendez. I see him wrestle Justin to a decision. But we'll see.

I think Eddie vs. Gaethje could be similar to Eddie vs. Pettis or Melendez. I see him wrestle Justin to a decision. But we'll see.
Gaethje has a legit college wrestling background. Holding him down will be hard but he has been taking down by worse wrestlers (Firmino and Brain Cobb).

He's just a much better version of Eddie. He'll likely win this in a dominant fashion.

Gaethje has a legit college wrestling background. Holding him down will be hard but he has been taking down by worse wrestlers (Firmino and Brain Cobb).

He's just a much better version of Eddie. He'll likely win this in a dominant fashion.
I have nothing against either of these two, so let the better fighter wins this. I am aware of Justin being a wrestler too, but I just think Eddie is able to pull the exact same sh*t he did against Pettis and Melendez (both fights won by Eddie).

I have nothing against either of these two, so let the better fighter wins this. I am aware of Justin being a wrestler too, but I just think Eddie is able to pull the exact same sh*t he did against Pettis and Melendez (both fights won by Eddie).
Personally didn't think Eddie beat Pettis but whatever. It is certainly a possibility but pulling that off against a much better wrestler won't be easy. I'll be impressed if he can pull it off tho.

U don't care of Champ Champ come back, but it would be nice... Yeah, u care{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

With how bogged down this division is right now (thanks Conor), Gaethje is probably going to need another win to get a TS. Wouldn't mind seeing him get Porier or Lee if he beats Eddie. And yes, a fight with Gaethje and Ferguson would be pretty sweet. I think Tony takes Gaethje into deep water and gets the W.

Conor is never fighting again. Get over it. He's wolf tickets and a legacy of shit.
Lol it doesn't matter what sub you post in, you're hands down the worst poster on this site.

Winner of Barboza/Khabib get a shot first

“If” “manages”

Justin is going to KTFO Eddie. He has no chin.

If and manages arent the words to describe anything regarding if Justin beats Alvarez. Alvarez has had a good run but his luck's run out. Only so many past their prime fighters he can wrestle fuck to decisions and highly sloppy looping punches can he dish out before he becomes easy to beat.

Either way it is an awesome matchup
I'm anxious to see how far Gaethje can take it. His striking is solid and his pressure is insane. I hope he wins and fights for the title next.

Lmao - He'll fucking destroy Eddie.
It was a great fight. He destroyed Eddie's lead leg, but it looked like those body shots emptied his tank. Fight of the year candidate. Damn WMMA fight broke a flawless card.

It was a great fight. He destroyed Eddie's lead leg, but it looked like those body shots emptied his tank. Fight of the year candidate. Damn WMMA fight broke a flawless card.
<DCrying>

Damn.

If and manages arent the words to describe anything regarding if Justin beats Alvarez. Alvarez has had a good run but his luck's run out. Only so many past their prime fighters he can wrestle fuck to decisions and highly sloppy looping punches can he dish out before he becomes easy to beat.
Yup, agree

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back