If Fury comes back the same.....hes the best HW in the world

so you don't consider Klitschko a top HW? {<huh}

regardless if it was boring or not he dominated Klitschko and beat Wilder by all accounts
Boy you are reaching now. We were discussing Fury’s comeback and AJ/Wilder etc.

Even if you want to say he beat Wilder, he sure as shit didnt do it easily.

So again, what was I wrong about?

Made it look fucking easy this time thats for sure.

Seriously. Look i get it. I am suppose to not like Fury because he can be a knucklehead.

But this guy before the layoff had legitimate boxing skills, nice footwork and enough power to keep his opponents honest. Long, awkward. Difficult fighter to figure out

He made Wlad look like an amateur and decimated Chisora twice

I’m looking at these hws right now

Joshua is like a robot when he fights. Lot of power but quite frankly I don’t even think he would beat Wilder.... Different styles I know but I think Fury gives him the boxing lesson of his life if they fight.

Wilder is the tougher fight. Fury would have to whether an explosion by Wilder at some point in the fight. But I think he has the footwork, jab and akwardness to win a pretty clear decision

Just my two cents. If this cat comes back the same, I see pretty clear paths to victory for him in the two big fights

Haye-Bellew winner may be in the cards I guess but I think Fury has no problem with either. Especially Bellew
Well looking back is interesting. You were right about Fury. Now we just need to see how he fares against Joshua. Then you might be the sage of Sherdog boxing.

<TheDonald>

Back